Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion Sell Beta access

I guess im old enough, but oh well, everyone have their own opinion.

so your saying games are for the main reason of making money…? this is BS lol
besides, IMC Games won’t do it, if they wanted to, they would have already did it in korea

Games are developed to make money. What do you think is this charity game for losers lol. Getting flagged by fake accounts again lol.

1 Like

Such ignorant comment. Founder’s pack allows the devs/publishers to get the initial fund they invested for the game. It is silly how people here are against every cash related suggestions.

4 Likes

its not that they are ignorant… its because IMC will have iCBT and some people want to pay for a test run that will be wipe after the test (some of them dont want to help for the development they just want to flat out play an unfinished game =V)… i guess they are just concern with this people @_@" would you spend $10 for a beta key? probably yes… good for you :thumbsup:

its nice to have founder packs maybe but on release not on beta tests =3="

I guess the problem is also, there ARE games that take advantage and just want money for something that actually does not need any money and only feels “p2w”, so people are afraid of that.

oh @_@" good to know…

hmm but will IMC do this? i hope not D: i have faith in IMC :pray:

I also dont think they would, thats why I guess I would buy it on instant

i’m saying, IMC Games won’t milk funds for this game using cheap tactics like founders pack which might contain stuff that will be available later in game in the future

I agree to this good suggestion. Sell beta access to kill those damn hoarders and then add a head start for OBT access.

1 Like

I approve this suggestion :+1:

1 Like

Please IMC do this suggestion.

I don’t like it. The only time I support this notion now is games that are relying on crowdfunding. After thing like ArcheAge I hope this practice dies for companies with the financial means to not rely on it. Especially when most of our testing will simply be checking the translations.

KR is already ahead of us on testing the game it self.

Dafuq with sell beta access, if they did that for a 7 days beta test i would say thats a freaking scam, like i said before, i think i said this more than 4 times, if it was a long beta i would understand, but since hey didnt decided how the CS will be yet it make sense in not do so even on long CBT if it was the case.

Some call BS on try make money on developing a game, how the ■■■■ you think they keep the thing going?

Read this forum topic if you are worried about the fake accounts.
Also I like the idea of founder packs, would be a great way to give back to the developers, not only to get access to the beta(s) but the founder packs also give limited edition apparels.

Enough with your whining, Founder’s pack are the future of f2p MMOs, stop making thing up just because you don’t have money to pay for anything.

now your just insulting those who actually has money and doesn’t want founder’s pack

instead of founder pack or others, I would pay just for the beta access. No need for others add ons

Pretty Toxic, you should change your behavior. You should start to accept the opinion of other people.
The people here are telling you without anger or insult why they don’t like Founders Packs, and you insult them.

Sad to see something like this.

1 Like

i hope steam have a good server cause this mainstream platform
unless steam …nvrmind