Tree of Savior Forum

[Suggestion] More Weapons Types/Skins! *Updated

If I can get 600 people to say “No” to this, would anyone consider dismissing this idea?
Hypothetically.

Since I have to contribute to stay on topic…

Enjoy.

Nice ad-hominem there, very mature of you!.
My opinion is worth as much as yours or anybody else’s, regardless of how many “likes” something has, so no, you can’t “dismiss” opinions, all that is left for you is to simply disagree with me, so let’s leave it at that and let other people give their opinions as well. :wink:

@Kuja_ Can you make the Fist Weapons and Battle Gauntlets/Combat Knuckles picture please,if possible.

You didn’t even take a look at the pdf . I dont need to troll people. The book is there, download if you want, if you dont want, just dont download it.
also:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dismiss
When you dismiss someone not necessarily you are dismissing your opinion, but you person to argue with me. :wink:

@LaScoot
Are we using democracy as standard of opinion ? If yes, then majority wins. If everyone say no, its no.
If not using, then again the idea is good, but people dont like it, its worth looking anyway.

Great ideas man! Nice drawings too! Someone give him an award please!!

And now you insult me, wonderful. Maybe you should read the community guidelines, they say that both name-calling and ad-hominems are against the rules. Anyway, this got too silly so I’m done with this argument.

@Kuja_ : a Khopesh: ( http://i.imgur.com/Xnk1QJc.jpg ) sprite would be nice, and they look cooler than Katanas imo!

Now you are suggesting weapons too heh.

Is that a real weapon btw? i never heard about it before. It does looks interesting. Im going to make a sprite of it as soon as I finish the gauntlet one.

Sure. It’ll be done. :smiley:

Thank you so much Kuja :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Khopesh is a “underdark D&D” typical weapon, mostly used by evil elven.
Also i’ve seen some Egyptian khopesh too. Dunno if it fits into “tos” world scenario, but worth a shot anyway.

Cool weapons, but first you need to check if fits to the class concept
Class in tos, have a story behind

for example, murmillo fight style: heavy shield and 1h sword
you can’t give him an axe or something like that :smile:

Agreed, mostly Hoplon(heavy round shield), with Dory(bladed spears to first “shot/hit”), then draw the kopis hidden beneath the shield.