Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion For Warlock Equip

Was thinking of collecting all these , what do u guyz think ?

Weapon
Ignition( can some 1 suggest any other )

Shield
Aias
Otrava

Dagger
Venom

Neckless

Petamion
Max Petamion
Or
Animus

Rings
Wizard Bracelet
Archmage Bangle

Here are some links, I suggest to read first:

In general:

Weapon
Ignition (Maga Rod, Catacombs club) - Personally I dislike club, but here’s some sort of it’s fan club :slight_smile: so I included it.

Shield
Aias, Otrava (Ledas) - Dont really think you need Otrava or Ledas - Just go for Aias IMHO…

Dagger
Venom (Karacha) - Venom has it’s downside on plate mobs. Karacha is alittle weaker, but w/o minuses and got a bonus on medium mobs. I chose Karacha. If you are rich enough, can get both and change on different mobs.

Neckless

Petamion
Max Petamion
Or
Animus

• They all are pathetic, and not worth their current price. Hunt for them only if you got everything else :wink:

Rings
Wizard Bracelet
Archmage Bangle

• not too many options here… and even this ones are weak - same thing as with amulets, buy one if you have everything else (including nice enchanted hats in all 3 slots).

k thanks mate , nice info .

Catcombs club FTW!!! Hehehe nice input. I agree why people love pentamion so much its OP and as if you will need other stats than the one that you need.

At current auction rate, for the price of max petamion + petamion you can buy literally ALL other eq you need.And it gives, let’s be frank, just 14 usefull int and 14 usefull con - nice bonus, but definitely not worth it.
Wizard bracelet is overpriced too. At least at Fedimian. For it’s price you can get head1-3 with much better bonuses.
So I’d recommend looking for those just in case you have nothing else to spent your silver for.