Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion for fix [SA] Silute Server!

He’s right we can’t connect to the server because is full all day, its a great idea give them an exclusive server and other for the rest of the LAN // LAS users

1 Like

A pesar de que me encantaría un servidor “real” para Sudamérica (ya que el actual es prácticamente brasileño), dudo que IMC a día de hoy tenga los medios como para abrir otro servidor, por eso están apurando el tema de los Beginner Pack y comenzar a generar ganancias, ojalá también inviertan para mejorar la experiencia de los jugadores latinos.

Sin ánimo de ofender ni generalizar pero los brasileños son peores que los gold seller, están todo el día spameando el chat.

Well, the connection problem should be adress for BR and other LA alike, but the queue times are kind of absurd now. At this moment, 8pm, there is 800 people waiting.

I like BR players, they are kind of nice when they speak english, but a server where you can use your native language, with less lag, and without queue time should be ideal.

+1 Server in Chile (or any hispano american country)

1 Like

Bueno, pero piensa que si pudieramos acceder al servidor, sería beneficioso para IMC, ya que tendría sentido gastar dinero en un juego “jugable” a lo menos. Actualmente con dos días sin poder acceder por problemas de conexión y colas, no gastaré nada en algo que que no puedo disfrutar.

Por otro lado, no se si es ofensa, pero los BR no spamean tanto, sino que conversan en su chat, solo porque no los entendemos no significa que spameen o sean peores que los gold seller.

I agree, they need to fix Silute first and then host a second server to rest of Latam players. I had 403 queue and waited, when I try to connect I get “Cannot connect to the server”, I tried again and now have 527 queue since 20 minutes (started with 853 queue) r u kidding me? This is my sixth time :rage:

1 Like

como es posible que no den ninguna respuesta?
por ultimo para dar una pequeña luz de esperanza
3 intentos de aproximadamente una hora cada uno para poder jugar, cuando por fin puedo entrar, cambio de mapa y pfff desconectado

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_J

1 Like

si eso es lo que pasa a todo el mundo osea no solo te hacen esperar para entrar al server sino que despues te hacen esperar otra vez porque te desconecta del server

Prendan fuego el jodido server

Engraçado é que os boludo não leem os anúncios os problemas de conexão são causados pela provedora do serviço (amazon creio eu), nos do Brasil estamos com os mesmos problemas de conexão.

Just keep logging out and trying to connect again, This queue is a big lie.

It’s because the server is crowded…
That’s why it’s awesome if we could have yet another one…
sheesh…

well at least they told us something about the lag issues, now it is more obvious that we need another channel, silute is unplayable, even with an amazing internet connection the delay is unreal, im just hoping that the “we are working on other possible solutions” its a fact and not just words to calm down the waters

1 Like

After the lastest news, someone on Reddit suggested to IMC this:

they should move the servers to Chile (i believe they are in
Brasil)…chile has really good network arquitecture and usually LARGE
game servers are hosted here (like LoL server). I really hope they can
fix the lag because after level 80(?) it really hurts the gameplay
quality (some quest are not doable with a priest considering the lag
lol)
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4kta32/regarding_connection_instability_of_the_sa_region/

I’ve to agree, if it’s the host the problem, then change it as soon as possible.

Well as Latam Players, we should make a poll or a firmed petition for IMC to listen or even evaluate the possibility of opening a server for LA people.
We need to show numbers and ofc , interest.
But for now, despite spanish speaking population is majority in our continent ,most of the population of Silute seems to be Brazilian, so i doubt we can get this done. :confused:

Traga o HOST para America do Sul !

Bring up the topic, fix this ■■■■ pls . 200 ms is broken !

I’ve made friends at Klaiped and Orsha. Then I transfered to the SA because of the better ping that they said we would have. In the end… Just lost contact to the friends that I’ve made.

Tibia made an Brasilian server and they got the same issue with DDoS atack and the fact of the brasilian server structure could not protect by DDoS. They have transfered the server to an american server and TOOK JUST DAYS to put the server back to Brazil once more. The problem has been fixed.

Cipsoft, Riot games and so on have their problems… But they are TRYING, answering, WORKING WITH their players. Not to mention that they have brazilian server.

Atention to the players is just so simple to give, maintaining us informed of the plans. Or if there are not any plans, let us know!

I’ve quit tos for a long time. From time to time I come to the forum to take a peek. Or into the facebook groups. I also log into the games and check if there is something new(The last time I tried to come back I took on commanderLoad Fail at my face, then I’ve forgot about it)

The fact is: Problems will appear from time to time. MMO are really hard to maintain. But IMC, you got brazilians that are still playing and care about the game(which is a really nice game), at least, we should know what we can expect for the near future.

And once more, I will try… For the TOS[SA] player base:
PLEASE IMC, ANSWER THIS!!!

2 Likes

@ferbitello , @Horrendum

Nice necro!

:+1:

The Silute issue will be [Resolved] with the merge of Klaipeda. Orsha and Silute. Of course hosted in NA then.

+1 Server in Chile for LA

Hello people! 1 year of this post and IMC don’t Answered nothing :slight_smile: I back to the game this week and the game looks same as 6 month ago but with less players… @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia For the people of the staff let they know what we are in 2017 and the conection issues can be resolved with a good contact and doing the things well. Try to thing about that because the potential and future of this game is in your hands.