Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion for Earth Tower / Solmiki Problems

This may not apply to everyone, but for those of you who are experiencing the Desync issue in Solmiki. As you may know, completing the “energy generation” floors require 5 people and the various problems in Miki make it a long run back. If you do not know what Desync is, I will explain it briefly and you can skip my next paragraph:

One player(usually only one in the party at random) seems to be desynchronized from the group. They can move, cast skills, and talk—BUT other party members and monsters stop moving. Everything is still, but you’re the only one who can move. You cannot fix this by changing floors, you have to relog and hope you reconnect at a good time and your party hasn’t failed by then.

Video example:

There are 3 suggestions that would really help to resolve this issue and make it easier, since the content is so buggy and IMC seems to have no idea about it. Desync won’t always kill runs, but if at a crucial time(say, your healer gets desync’d on 27F) you can fail.

1. and 2. are both really good, and could save a group from various problems(desync, lag, connection drop, etc.) The first suggestion is to allow a “checkpoint system” from completing a boss floor that allows your party to warp back to the boss floor if they die/disconnect.
  1. Lowering the required players to generate energy to 4, or base it off of players alive. You could even add a gimmick-type energy gather+drop off(similar to the one in Solitary Cells). It’s extremely difficult to run back all those floors, and they’re always before the boss.

2. Put floor skipping from Lolo into Miki.

Point 3 is probably the worst, but would make Miki gear way more accessible to everyone. With the constant problems and any sort of issue your group may encounter, it can easily lead to a failure. Do you think you could consider any of these just to make it so we have to actually do the content and not fight the bugs?

22F and 27F of Solmiki are very common places this bug usually occurs(also happens on 23F as well). It’s extremely crucial to not lose members on 27F for any reason, because that floor is challenging and very high up. My group is usually fine losing some members, but if it’s our main healer we are in trouble. I was speaking to a GM about this in PM on the forums and lost contact after explaining the issue.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines

3 Likes

It’s happening a lot lately. Always @ 22f and 27f. Sometimes other floors.

Please, put more priority for this issue, @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan

That’s the floors my group commonly gets it on as well.I’ll update my post with more info on it.

22f almost always.

/22fdisconects

Let’s hope this gets some attention, because it’s pretty important as the -only- endgame PVE content we have.

please imc, resolve this problem

@staff

It seems like it’s solved! I got no more ‘Desynchronizations’ inside ET ([SA] Silute).@staff

What about you, guys?

We have it happen rarely still. The main issue we’re experiencing now with our daily 35F runs is that mobs used to completely stop when affected by Laima(depending on higher levels of it as well). Since the recent maint., we don’t have them stop from Laima, but they tend to aggro less to our group when standing in the middle of the room.