Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] The moment we fighting for

Server: Telsiai
Team: Buurin
Description: A love couple who always try their best to survive, support each other while saving mankind from chaos and destruction. Now they stand here in Orsha, enjoy this peaceful moment together, before the raging storm raise again.

30 Likes

what polish it looks great :confused:

that background is better than whatever mess am cooking :dizzy_face:

1 Like

The city need more people and objects like grasses, plants… to make it look more lively :smiley:

Keep practicing, training, try to work on new things, let the inspiration guide you, that is how I thought and my skill keep getting better everytime I finish an artwork, because I always learn new things from each one.

THIS IS REALLY GREAT. I REALLY LIKE THE SCENERY. AND THE EFFORT YOU PUT INTO THAT BACKGROUND. LIKE WOAH MINIGOD YOU NEED TO DRAW MORE ART LIKE THIS. DESERVES x99999 LIKES

/sorry for capslock

1 Like

aw thanks :heart_eyes::blush:

I prefer drawing characters so I rarely draw scenery, may be it’s time to start practice it then, took a lot of time but worth it.

1 Like

It’s nice to see that you’re incorporating both. :smile:

2 Likes

NONO, DO BOTH. I LOVE THEM :heart:

EVEN THE TOASTER LIKES IT /slapped

2 Likes

That background is gorgeous :heavy breathing:
Good luck to you too! x’3

1 Like

I don’t know what to think…as you can see by the statue, the city is also Orsha. Nice drawing anyway.

1 Like

Nice drawing, they both have same theme because they are fan art for valentine :smile:

I got my IPad right after valentine fan art event end. So I start making a late valentine fan art just for fun. However, few days after finished drawing the couple, Imc announced new event.

The reason I pick Orsha mainly because of those petals, Wanna make it look more romantic so I added cherry blossom. Then I have to pick 3 locations: orsha, cherry blossom event map and the one next to miner village for the background, after few days tried different backgrounds, I made it to Orsha :blush:

He is so tough!! 600 str bonus at rank 8. xd :wolf:

1 Like

Almost finish, just need some more color tweaks on photoshop. I will upload tomorrow

3 Likes

Finished

Thanks for your support :smiley:

1 Like

What a great work! Damrn minigod you are good.
I wish the best of luck to you.

1 Like

Pretty nice and detailed but feels kinda weird how u divide the shadows on the background but the characters shadows is more blended

1 Like

I’m still new with digital art and coloring, there are many things that I haven’t try. When I start working on the background the way I colored it is totally different compare with the characters because I just discovered new brushes and use opacity mode for shadow.

It’s still a long way to improve my skill, so feel free to leave your critique I will try my best to avoid my mistake :blush:

2 Likes

AAAA I still look at this every now and then. your style is so refreshing T u T BAAH saves :eyes:

1 Like

I’m glad you liked my style, it inspired me a lot :blush: gotta improve my skill further, especially the color.

I think most of my arts would be about love couples, because with this theme I can practice drawing both female and male character at same time. I love tough male character with gentle female character like these:

1 Like

ah yes, it is lovely. I can relate. I love drawing fluff for most of my entries.

also the gentle lady and her brute. always a charming, heart-warming couple ; u ; b

1 Like