Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Summer Solstice

Title: Summer Solstice
Server name: Silute
Team name: Sirup
Description: saule and zemyna are even more friends now, and the temperature wil get higher.
Im from the south hemisphere, it’s winter now, so i decided to do an allegory about what would be the summer solstice drawning the goddess of the sun and the goddess of the earth together and really close to each other, like the earth perihelion which occurs in my summer ( in brazil ), and i wanted to do the drawn in a oldish style, like if it would be in a papyrus or something like that.

7 Likes

Oooh i love it <3

ohoho~ i do like the idea on where it’s derived from X3

tbh… it’s bad, it didn’t fit the whole summer theme (except for the title obviously), the hands are like demonic, the goddesses are very creepy to the point that I mistook it at as a halloween entry instead and what the f**k is this? image

The background was nice and all but the goddesses ruined it (and I’m a bit mad that this was chosen instead of the other entries) :tired:

2 Likes

you’re crying because you did not win, accept your defeat.

I’m sorry but… I’d rather be an ass than to kiss his ass and tell him

when it’s clearly f*cked up and very wrong

2 Likes

but it does have this kind of medieval wood print feel to it, doncha think? ‘w’?

half awoonessssssss atrrib OwO/

1 Like

that was exactly my goal

1 Like

So many wasted arts don’t you agree~?

I wonder why only 1 Silute made it :thinking:
But based on the arts above, they almost have the same (possibly better) quality as a Klaip/Tels art

need sugar? you look have soo much salt

yes pls 2020202020202020202020202020202 :tired: