Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Summer Camping!

Title: “Summer Camping!”
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Taeleaf

Description:
Camping with friends and family provides a more wholesome bonding experience which is what I feel Summer is about! Everyone is busy with the mechanical world, so it’s not too bad to get out into nature and take a vacation. To celebrate, here’s a pixel madness of camping starring Impetus Narcissus and Crevox, me (Taeleaf) and the Fishing NPC! Who could eat fish without the true master of fishing around? Cameos from Hanaming and Kepa who also need a vacation from all the work as mobs!

Scaled Submission:

Original for people who are curious:
campfirefun

17 Likes

Here’s the submission wip gif for those curious about my process etc! Thanks againworkinmotion

2 Likes

Ahh it’s so cute! ^ω^

can you explain this part image :confused:

1 Like

What about it? I think during there I was working on the person on the bottom left, and didn’t remember what her costume was called so I literally wrote it down as a note.

what about the right one, why was it removed and what does it say :slight_smile:

Ohh it says student council (outfit) Ash grey hair color and the hair cut name ( or what I refer it to) it was sadly cut because time reasons. takes a lot of time to line people with correct anatomy or somewhat correct anatomy in pixel art and if I added another person would have taken me too long sadly :frowning: my over ambition

1 Like

oooooh~ the fishing npc sure needs some appreciation OwO