Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Snowball Fight

Server Name : Klaipeda
Team Name : TsukinoRES

Description : Having a snowball fight during winter can be quite a memorable thing to do before the year ends, sadly it doesn’t snow at my place Q_Q Anyways, I wanted to try something challenging for this theme so here is what I came up with. <3

71 Likes

I love your style so much. :smiley:

1 Like

Lv9 SNOWBALL INCOMING!! :heeey:

3 Likes

wow the best! love it!

1 Like

You surely are a winner in my book!
I liked all your works so far, especially the one you made for the Halloween event, it was both great and very funny! :slight_smile:

I’m a huge sucker for such detailed anime/manga style, and I have to say your drawings are even better than most stuff that gets published/licensed nowadays with lookalike/copypasta/easywork drawings… I know that making a Manga/Anime requires a lot more effort than one single piece of work, but damn, these are even better than most covers/artwork made by famous artists!

Do you have a portfolio or something? I check the facebookpage you linked in your profile but it doesn’t exist anymore :frowning: I need more of these!

1 Like

the poor hanamings xD

1 Like

ahh thanks for the sweet words :'D
i updated the link, here you go~ https://www.facebook.com/tsukinono/

2 Likes

Wow this is too good :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My favourite so far!

1 Like

Wow that is intense!! I love the girl with the green eyes’ expression (she looks so serious) :hearts:

1 Like

popo_ahhh

FAN BOY

1 Like

wow amazing!
nice work!

1 Like

I have seen this team pose and angle somewhere before, I just can’t remember…