Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] reaching rank 8

• Orsha

• TeamTrix

• So the finest moment in this game for me is getting to that final rank. My favorite rank 8 class is Druid 3. I just love my werewolf. ^^ Anyway, I figure I’d take a stab at painting one up. I also thought I’d do 3 more of my favorite rank 8s ( Rune Caster, Falconer and Taoist). As always, I want to do more but just don’t have the time with rl and work and whatnot… So I just did the Druid for now. I might put in a spring like background if I don’t think I can finish the other 3 but we’ll see… I just wanted to get something submitted and I’ll just edit as I go I guess. Thanks for stopping by to take a look.

added a background. it’s maven abbey. i usually hit rank 8 while questing there so it seemed like the most appropriate background. at first i just had the walls, vines and statues, but it was too dark so i added the maven abbey fountain and flowers. runnin’ out of time lol… maybe i do a quick galconer to the left of my druid…maybe… ^^

38 Likes

woa, rly nice, GL. /20char

Trixy!
I like the smexy shewolf :kissing_heart:

I love this art style. QwQ :heart:

Would be lovely if you one day finished the rest of your characters.

GOODLUCK!!!

Thanks guys. Two down, maybe two to go…lol. >>

2 Likes

Those details on clothes are amazing :anguished:

added a maven abbey background. thanks for the likes guys.

1 Like

done and dusted. I guess I could tweak but on to the next project.

Goddamn this is just gorgeous. I love your ladies @_@!! I really hope you win.

Thanks man. It’s getting there. I’m not really a painter but I’m trying to do it. If I had to critique my own work I’d say it has a little more of a “Disney” feel to it than I would like (the falconer in particular) but I’m still trying to get the basics. I’m sure my style will come when I practice more.

2 Likes

Looks really cool. I just think that the falcon needs to be bigger, otherwise is perfect.

You finish your art in a short time without painting experience, which showed you tried your best.

I see great potential in your art, keep up your good work.

bird is bigger, it was bugging me to but I wanted some fountain to show through and I just went with more fountain over bigger bird, but I think you’re right, the bird needed to be bigger. p.s. layers, god bless layers lol.

Well, i understand that is a little complicated to balance well the priorities and size of the elements, but i think that increase the bird’s size wouldn’t overshadow others elements that much. I mean, i don’t know , is up to you bro.

p.s: yeah, if wasn’t the layers, would be a pain in the ass to change that lol

Disney should hire you.
Nice girls. :scorpion:

1 Like