Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Rank 2 All-star

Title: Rank 2 All-star
Server Name: Telsiai
Team Name: Mesarthim

Description:
To celebrate ToS’ 2nd year anniversary, I hope to invite everyone to wear their Rank 2 costumes (if applicable) for a month! Coz that’s what I’m planning to do while playing the game. :slight_smile:

Happy 2nd Anniversary ToS!

Btw, what is your favorite Rank 2 class? And why?

37 Likes

Amazing! You have a nice coloring technique!
And my favourite Rank 2 class would be Priest, because I love being a Healer in games like this. c:

1 Like

Awwww thank you @WarNux

My favorite rank 2 is priest too! In fact my first character in ToS is a priest!

WoW. Your art is so amazing. Im gald that you done something like that.
English is not my first leanguage, but your art made me stay with no words.
And my favorite one is Krivis <3

1 Like

When I saw Highlander’s posing “I think I’ve seen that pose somewhere” but its epic. Love the way all rank 2 characters have been joined in 1 picture like this, more like a fan-art from another game cause its very good touched in colors.

I think I’ll gonna participate wearing 2nd rank class costume(the only thing I can do if not fan-art T_T),
good to remember back in old days that I’m a newbie out of curiosity then picked Pelta because I don’t want hitting single targets “love the swash buckling peeps” :laughing: . Not only to kite mobs but good to party with dealers on late game… I guess. Just wanted to be a shield and protect everyone like a main protagonist on epic anime’s and medieval movies.

2 Likes

On the 3rd year anniversary prolly do all rank 3s hahaha. Thanks Noims!

2 Likes

this reminds of those renaissance paintings OwO

2 Likes

Omg this is so well drawn! I really like it o3o

2 Likes

Entry updated :slight_smile:

Kinda reposition some characters and improved overall composition.

2 Likes

I would recommend keeping the originals at least on another posts :smiley:

Great job on the colors and style, you should be disqualified cause it’s unfairly good :wink:

1 Like

Haha thank you. I believe I overwritten the original file in my PC. XD Sorry.

Pyromancer

/me goes back breathing fire everywhere…

There are many good entries, but this one is probably my favorite one. It really takes me back!

1 Like

really love their dynamic poses :smiley:

1 Like

why am i feeling some nostalgia when looking at this? anyways very good job

1 Like

Thanks, probably coz of the early game equipment and weapons reminded you of the old days when we were still noobs to this game. :slight_smile: