Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Orsha Town

Team Name: Undecided
Server: Telsiai

My Finest Moment? yes! It’s hanging out in Orsha, because this town is so memorable to me and my friends… all of the happiest moments when playing this game are here… from meeting new friends, upgrading all my items, forming parties for dungeons/raids, queuing for TBL with friends, shops with weird banner, my afk spot and more!!!

33 Likes

i would love this to be in my loading screen <3

This is really good!!

Edit I want to see this on the loading screen!

Thank you Efico :slight_smile: sorry i also forgot to mention that the character from the left side is you because i was rushing… hehe :joy:

1 Like

Thank you momotea :smile:

1 Like

my Wallpaper on my desktop <3

Maraming Salamat po rhueee! :grin:

That roof became a social spot on every server for Orsha players. Especially in the server’s busier days.

This is a really special image that I know a lot of people are going to enjoy. Thank you for making it.

It’s not very likely that anybody will accidentally meet and hangout on that roof again now that it’s not a starter city. So this is. Yeah. A nice piece for some people showing where some friends originally met each other.

Thank you so much for appreciating my artwork, very well said :wink:

1 Like

I think everyone that participated in roof chats/parties/social time would understand and appreciates it.

Yes, Finest Moments not just for me, also for players who lives in Orsha Town :slight_smile:

im gonna use this as my wallpaper for now <3

Hope to see this on new set of loading screen!! so heartwarming moment

Thank you fammie :blush: