Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Not Everyone Is A Summer Person

Title: Not Everyone Is A Summer Person
Server Name: Fedimian (EU)
Team Name: RPG
Description: Bokor is jealous of the hotties playing in the water and isn’t handling it well. She doesn’t realise that they’d let her join them if she just asked. As for the unlucky kepa, don’t feel sorry for him. He wanted to ambush some newbie saviors but ran into these level 420s instead. On the plus side, the girls just found the perfect volleyball.

20 Likes

i wonder who she is putting a kurse on Owo;;;;

2 Likes

I loved this art… made me laugh hard… I don’t know what’s better: the murderous expression of the Bokor or the Kepa’s suffering. I really hope this one wins, I’ll laugh every time I see it loading!

:rofl:

2 Likes

i wonder who she is putting a kurse on Owo;;;;

She’s tryna get them because she’s jealous… I was originally gonna have someone grabbing their butt but I decided not to loll

I loved this art… made me laugh hard… I don’t know what’s better: the murderous expression of the Bokor or the Kepa’s suffering. I really hope this one wins, I’ll laugh every time I see it loading!

:rofl:

Haha ty!! I’m really glad you like it! :smile::smile:

LOL this is fantastic. I am also not a summer person so I can relate!

1 Like

Thanks :smile: The other posts are awesome lol… I’m getting tempted to start working on something halloweeny or Christmassy like two years in advance haha. This was really fun overrall though… also it really makes me wish that my favourite artist (Endling) was a TOS Player