Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Naughty and Nice

Title: Naughty and Nice
Server: Varena
Team Name: Kihseki

[updated Nov. 22 5am SGT with slight color adjustments]

Your Demon Lord Santa Cube is bound to give out ominous spirit coal anyway, so why not just be the naughty savior that you are this holiday season? Of course there’s only one thing every naughty savior has set their mind on and that is…

Naughty

to use the summoning skill in town because you’re not allowed to do so!

Naughty jokes aside, the greatest thing about the holiday season is that whether you’re on the side of Naughty (Demons) or on the side of Nice (Goddesses) it always provides a good opportunity for anyone to come together and celebrate. In my local community, there’s a big Christmas Tree at the center plaza that everyone can decorate with just about any random sparkly thing they can find. Some people take it seriously and donate old Christmas decors while others add the silliest things they can find ranging from old DVDs to their children’s science project. This piece is my ToS version of that local tradition, hope you like it!

:satisfaction:

20 Likes

i wish that demon lord go kill nesty pumpkin in halloween dungeon for me :sad: yesterday i got killed 3time in last minute. 0candy for me yesterday

1 Like
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/fan-art-fest-merry-me-official-voting-thread/373642/29?u=kihseki&source_topic_id=373537

vote on the official compilation thread! Also the way the description was cut off in the voting thread makes it like my work was just for lewd… but I guess that’s fine?
:heeey:

EDIT: Ohhh I got them to edit it thanks!

where is the naughty one? i wan bob and vegena :satisfaction: