Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] My Name Calls For The Curse ☠

Server Name: [SEA] Telsial
Team Name: Tumbo

Demon Lord Naktis:
“You have been running around hard in my land. Sorry, kid, but my name calls for the curse”
The words from Demon Lord Naktis once she appears at the Sanctuary. She is one of characters that i like the most and which to meet her again in the future quest :laughing:

wish to have more time to tidy up spots :sob: just only half month is really too short for me T _ T Anyway, it was so joyful to attend this event and also to see tons of fanart here > w < Hope you guys like it

PS. wish to play with a fanarter in [SEA] Telsial, feel free to friend me :blush: (มีคนไทยมั๊ยน้อ XD)

**CLICK FOR BG OFF**

96 Likes

Really neat art, i wouldn’t doubt this one make it in.

delicious melons you got there :sparkles:
really lovely art

1 Like

Godlike… this is my favorite <3

OMG I love this one. Is A-MA-ZING!!!. The way you used the colours and the detailed work deserves a lot of likes! :dog2:

lovely:rose: :tulip::rose::hibiscus:

Wow Naktis sugoii Art :heart_eyes:

Crazy good,this should also win. We have a really talented community here :sparkles:

Woa, amazing!

Definitely top 3 of all submissions! :o

Wow!! Such amazing piece. Good Job :ribbon:

1 Like

Thank you so much >w< actually this is out of my plan because the time is not enough orz i wish i could have more time to go through more details but thats gonna make me miss the deadline LOL

Melons Lord … Nope!! Demon lord Hahahah XD

Thank you XD so glade you like it

Thank you very much <3

Thank you and welcome to the dark side LOL

From one artist to another, absolutely lovely work.

1 Like

Just wow!!! Super awesome!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m a simple man.

I see boobs.

I like.

+1

/20sexydemons

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes