Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Mimic&Doctor's PicNic

Server Name: [Europe] Fedimian
Team Name: Pun

I drew two of my favorite classes spending some time together: the doc removed her mask revealing two shy eyes, and the mimic is making her a braid enjoying the tranquility of the wood. On the background, two sleepy hanamings and a vigilant crow recall their personalities.

The mimic and the plague doctor are, in my opinion, the most original classes of the game, and although their differences I find them super cute together.

At the beginning I was full coloring it, with all the shades and effects it required, but then I thought that a simple look would have fit better, so I left colors almost plain, with the background lighter to underline the two characters, and focused on the lineart. I also left some space in a corner for the logo or something, you never know.

I hope you will like it :heart:
I’m sorry for any mistake with my description, English is not my mother tongue (ノωヽ)

Thanks for this opportunity!

87 Likes

What a cute art. Nice! :3

Thank you very much! ;v;

wow… woaaah… woaaaaaaaaahh!!! I’m… I’m speechless… gosh… This is amazing!!! :heart_eyes:

I personally love Plague Doctors, and I find this work of art sooo charming! It’s simplicity is just perfect. :ok_hand:

15/10 would like to rayp dat like button!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Pretty art style, I love the amount of detail you put into it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH THERRA! I’m happy you like it dfrgerg <3
And thank you too minigod! I put a lot of effort in it!

1 Like

THIS IS 2GOOD…look at all these beautiful artists holy hell i love your style

Thank you! <3 This is my first time trying something so simple in colors, I’m happy you all like it, really ;w;

Sooooo pretty~

1 Like

2 Likes

Beautiful art T v T
The simple style does add an unique touch to the art :smiley:

i would like to suggest IMC to give you a full time position as their new loading screen art designer? you can even work from home!

This is amazing ;-;

love the details and awesome colouring style :blush:

Perfect for a Loading Screen, gentle and cute composition <3 Good Job.

Thank you, everybody ♪(´ε` ) I’m so so so happy you all like it, really ugh-- my heart sparkles. Even if I won’t win I’ll try to draw more Tree of Savior art since I enjoyed it so much and fell in love with the characters and atmosphere even more <3

Uahhh!! This is so amazingg!! <3 Do you have Deviantart? FB page!? I want to follow your beautiful workkk <3