Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Let's fight!

Server: [SA] Silute
Team Name: Ryuugan
Title: Let’s fight!

Description [ENG]: No doubt this is my favorite dungeon, Mineloader provides a very dynamic fight with his movement and his lightning attacks. I chose not to add color to remain as an illustration of an old book.

Description [PT-BR]: Sem dúvidas essa é minha Dungeon preferida, Mineload fornece uma luta bastante dinâmica com sua movimentação e seus ataques de raio. Escolhi não adicionar cores para permanecer como uma ilustração de um livro antigo.

My corsair was the reference:

56 Likes

Personal opinion, But i would color it all or have no color in it. As it is currently the pirate flag stands out and draws your eyes to it whilst not having much importance in the image other than corsair flavor, causing the viewer to ignore all the action in the scene.

Once again just my opinion feel free to ignore me if you disagree.

PS. Don’t get me wrong, love the sketch but the flag irks me.

1 Like

yea just like bloodyaugust said. you shaded the flag, you shouldve shaded some elements too like the main character and mineloader

I understand, but it was purposeful.
Lineart has several elements if you do not have a focus point you do not know where to look.
For me the flag is an important symbol, the flag is the pride of a pirate, nothing better to represent the corsair than to fight on a terrain with your flag.

Or maybe I’m watching too much One Piece xD

im thinking maybe screentones would make this better, no?

Maybe, but I think it would be necessary to add shadows.
But maybe I’ll make a fully colored version in the future just for fun.

Probably should of did line shading on the flag so it’s not so focal pointed or some parts filled in too, but this is super awesome composition, good luck!! :kissing_heart:

Thank you very much!! :grin:

Love the action here! I would love to see it colored but this is nice too!

1 Like

Although some people might say this needs coloring, I actually love the raw aesthetic. IMO the pic does a great job of conveying action and chaos; Mineloader looks fierce and dominates the picture lightning, whilst a corsair looks moments away from striking. The evil looking statues make the enemy force look confident, but I wish they weren’t duplicated.

Now this is excellent composition. Really good job, both on the corsair AND the foes. UI like the statues in particular, and the mineloader really sets the scene perfectly.

1 Like

yea, the flag stands out but I don’t think it does so in a bad way :slight_smile:

Linda arte <3
arrazou viado

Maybe I do to post on my drawings page on facebook

1 Like

Thank you very much! But you’re right I duplicated the Malstatues, because even in game they have almost no movement except when they attack

Thank you very much!! :smile:

Thanks!!

UAHEUHAUEHUAE vlw cara.

Mmm you should apply the same coloring from the pants to the flag so it doesnt distract the attention from the whole action instead coloring everything which wouldn’t do any good and would ruin the linear style u using there

I will try this :slight_smile: