Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT]Last summer。

Title: Last summer
Server: Telsiai
Team Name: Oneepunch

Description:In fact, I have already withdrawn from the TOS when I finished the work. I just hesitated to release it. I have been playing this game for 4 years (Ktest CBT1-NOW),Finally I crashed after a busy job.After that I decided put more time. Used to accompany my family and travel, I no doubt love TOS, but what happened recently made me very anxious. I hate myself. I hope I can have more time to calm down and relax, so I plan to Exiting the TOS and saying goodbye to some friends is the last time I attended the festival and thanked TOS for bringing me everything.(My English is very poor, so are Google Translation,Please do not mind)
Finally, I hope you like my work, I wish you all have a good mood to play TOS.
__%24MZ081DFE%5BD%7D0(%7BJXII%5BU

14 Likes

I never got into k-test cause my laptop at the time sucked and language barrier and stuff, so I stalked this side of the game until I conquer my shyness and got my hands on a key xD

IRL > everything else…

your English is ok, never feel bad about leaving a hobby for something more important :slight_smile:

1 Like

your drawing is really cute!!!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

this is Sooooo cute!!

1 Like

OxO; the description kinna makes it look like she’s bidding goodbye to the penguin ; w ;

1 Like

grats on the win but … kinda wasted since youve quit the game?

This is sooooooooo cute, I just love it!! :heart_eyes:
(It has a very light-heart feeling to it, I hope you can relax and get things straight in there!! :3 )

1 Like