Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Insanity

Title : Insanity
Server : Telsiai
IGN : YuriiHana

Description : What Happens if a Savior happen to become corrupted ? What happens if that savior went mad after getting pressured and stressed because of the burden he carries? Then Here he is. This is how i see if a savior becomes part of the Divine Tree Cult. If we’re Talking About Halloween 1 Big Part of it is About “Scary” well nothing’s more scary than having a Crazy Person from a Demon Cult in front of you. Costumes Does not Limit to just Clothes, it also includes your style. Like You cant call a “Cosplay” a proper cosplay without make up. This is How i want my Halloween Costume to be :smiley: a Creepy, Crazy, Cult. Hopefully u guys like it. I might have went overboard so forgive me about that :<.

The circled ones on his tatoo is actually the goddesses’ initial. Laima, Vakarine, Ausrine and Zemyna. I wanna put more but it takes too much space so i left it out. And plus, i dont wanna include Gabija on that since shes my favorite Goddess

Inspired by: Rexipeher’s Costume, Full Metal Alchemist Scar’s Tattoo, Krivis and Monk’s Regular Costume, and some more other stuffs

Edit: did alot of adjustments and stuffs

Special Thanks to : LainV for helping me have some ideas on this one :slight_smile:

20 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Like +1

1 Like

Thanks, glad you liked it :relaxed:

i also plan to do a “what if” kind of entry Owo yours is better though owOb

1 Like

Thanks, I know u can make yours too :blush: just be confident with it :smiley:

1 Like

thanks >w< though i’ve already won last artfest ^w^ i’m just joining in for the fun owOb time to give others a chance Owoy

haha hopefully we win this round XD

1 Like

Someone send an exorcist!

:heeey: this guy used to be an exorc