Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Gun Assassin

Tittle: Gun Assassin
Server: Telsiai
Team Name: Littleapple
Description: 1 Shot 1 Kill

Hi! The entry must be drawn by you. Else, it’ll get disqualified. :sweat_smile: Here are the contest’s terms:

Original Work of Authorship:

By submitting your work you hereby warrant and represent that your submitted art is, in fact, original works of authorship on your part and have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any other work and do not violate, misappropriate or infringe any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of any other person or entity.

You may not post materials that are sexually explicit, offensive to certain groups, or generally inappropriate for the game’s T rating.

Artists who violate these policies are subject to disqualification from entry and should plagiarism or IP theft be confirmed, imcGAMES holds the rights to revoke all benefits and prizes given to the artist.

How about his char? I have not yet searched for it.

i know everyone also work hard on digital art ok?

but at least respect other artist who waste over 5-6days to do best thing on art.
just google some art and retouch with photoshop. it isnt original :tired:

i found if u want

/post must be at least 20 characters

Show it for more clarification is good sir, Thx

can ez google Assassin Creed Origin concept art

so bad im also fan of assassin creed series. so i ez notice where was it from :tired:

Also an Assassin’s Creed fan here!

haha it seems so famous everywhere

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan Please keep an eye on this artist and his work. Thank you

in one of first contest they even tried to hide fact about using others art, then in previous there was one who traced art and now copypasted? dam… people are getting lazy

Would have been a good fan art have it not for that ??Bonsai ree of Saviors? :thinking::sweat_smile::rofl:

Joking aside I can’t tell if this guy is trolling, forgot to read the mechanic of the contest, or is this an act of defiance against how the art are being picked. hahaha!

Nice photoshop skills if he/she is actually a teen just learning it in school. :sweat_smile:

Hope staffs do not ignore this stuff, and make a mistake again like previous one (previously, they let some bad artist to copy another artist’s work, and even let him be one of winners)

Hello guys,

Just wanted to let you know, yes we won’t be accepting this entry… Let’s keep the contest… legal…