Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Glug Glug Glug

Title: Glug Glug Glug
Server: Orsha
Team: Driada
Description: Shadowmancer life (◦ ॑꒳ ॑◦)

18 Likes

As you can see i have awesome sketching skills.

1 Like

You can vote if you like it
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/fan-art-festival-rank-update-4-new-classes-edition-official-voting-thread/376134/9?u=driada

Thanks for any votes you left :* I didn’t bring my fans from the other side of internet and don’t have big guild or ton of friends here, so they were all very nice to me. It was my last entry for iTOS contest so i hope you enjoyed it.
Feel free to download it into your loading folder if you want.

1 Like

aw… don’t quit just because of that. of course i’d understand how it will be hard for you to play the game whenever loading screens reminds you that you didn’t make it. but as you said, you have lots of friends and fans who appreciate your work.

compare that to me. i only talk to like 3-5 people on a regular basis. sometimes there are 15 (but those are just people who complains on how i type :'D )

the closest friend making i can get is my usefulness by having frost pillar skill (which will be nerfed) on random parties

i’m also not really one who would really care for competitions. as i don’t like to compete. nor do the things artists usually do (i’m very secretive about my hobby tbh). so my reputation in the field of art is practically non-existent

if you haven’t noticed, the community has been hard on my odd way to communicate in english lately, that got me thinking “maybe if i win, people would be more tolerating towards me”

sad i wasn’t able to fufill that, but i feel like trying one last attempt before saying that i really can’t fit in (but that won’t stop me from liking/playing this game [not even nerfing the ice tree will stop me from being cryo3 OAO/])

though tbh, i was kind of discouraged to participate as i’ve seen works from the last contest that didn’t make the cut which i think are more deserving for the effort the artist put into them (such as yours and the cryomancer snowrolling her friends).

but thinking that every person will be nagged to see my name in the loading screen (and hopefully wanna be friends with me) made me think it’s worth the try XD

so i hope you’d reconsider changing your mind about making this contest as your turning point for leaving the game and your friends in it behind as i read somewhere in the chats ‘w’;;;

2 Likes

Recently i had a lot of crashing and freezing in game, getting dc all the time and spending more time trying to play than actually playing. I decided to post my entry only to let blind fate decide if should i give iTOS one more chance.
As for loading screens it’s really not a problem, if i stayed i would simply replace them with whatever i like, the same i did previously by leaving my entry under number that was appearing most often. I saved much more than i can fit there, including entries from jtos contest.

Both my friends and fans are not here, so with that in mind i should really go away :stuck_out_tongue:
And if you really want to win you can ask people outside of tos or do vote by yourself, IMC gave green light to that as long as you make sure to change IP between making accounts. I’m too lazy for that, if i can’t win contest with my art alone then i see no point in participating. I’m not going to lie about participating for fun, i participate to win, for fun i draw random fanarts.

Nope.

2 Likes

oooh i see i see OwO

when i say friendless, i meant i’m so devoid of friends that stranger in the game is the closest i’d have for the definition XD

oke oke 'w’b best wishes to you then 'w’y