Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Daily Agenda

Title: Daily Agenda
Server: Telsiai
Team Name: Kissel

Description: Just outlaws being carefree. This time the setting is in Fedimian. Thanks.

39 Likes

reminds me of this scene in badlands rumble owO

1 Like

o_o I’m speechless. This is too good to be true. Please tell me you’re a professional artist because the world would miss such an amazing talent if you’re not. By the way the masters only make it much better! I really like it when NPC ingame are drawn!

This is by far is my favorite in this time’s contest, thank you for giving a refreshment for my eyes! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

lots of Telsiai entries this time around, nice.:+1:
Btw, love the filename “final” , shows that i’m not the only one having the same file naming ethics :laughing:

1 Like

Another great entry! Love everything about this!

ohh. Vash is a really cool badass character :distinguished: thanks

1 Like

Thanks a ton Bilu. Sadly nope, I work on a different industry. Thanks a lot :satisfaction:

Damn, my pint is empty…

A BOIRE, TAVERNIER!!!

… or I’ll blow your stinking tavern to smithereens!!!

2 Likes

yep. Lots of good entries too. Thanks

oohh I saw your entry it’s very good. Thanks :satisfaction:

1 Like

I love the lighting :open_mouth:
nice use of shading & colors

1 Like

oooh aside from vash, i kinda relate your work on how the outlaws are in fedimian with the environment planet gunsmoke has and its inhabitants Owo

1 Like

Thans a lot draco :haha:

Wow Shiseptiana. I saw your works, the character’s expression was on the point. Also digging that traditional look coloring style. Thanks! :satisfaction:

1 Like

Amazing job!! You’re really good at architecture!

1 Like

oohh I studied Architecture haha, happy someone noticed. Welp Fedimian is so beautiful. Thanks a ton :distinguished: