Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Christmas Popos

Title: Christmas Popos
Server: Orsha
TeamName: TeamTrix

Theme: This is my second entry. I don’t know if it’s against the rules, I didn’t read anything about it anywhere. Worse case scenario, I can delete the least liked one maybe? Anyway, if I get disqualified it really doesn’t matter, I just was really in the mood to paint for some reason…

So basically it’s Christmas time, and it’s time to go to Myrkiti Farm and round up all the popos and put cute little Christmas sweaters and reindeer antlers on them. They seem happy, I don’t think they mind so much…

For my fellow artists: So I just wanted to do something the complete opposite of my first submission. This piece is softer, more blends, less saturation, friendlier theme, 3 point perspective was used as opposed to the flat 2d cell shaded look of the other one, softer brown outline versus the harsh black outline of the other one, etc… it’s a lot “cooler”. I tried to take the warmth out by using a very desaturated blue to shade with in order to make it feel more wintery without using snow. Anyway, It’s not something I normally do at all and it was a lot of fun to experiment on both pieces to be honest.

I’m going to be tweaking this all night, I just know it…

5 Likes