Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Celebrating TOS

Server Name: [NA] Klaipeda
Team Name: Mijirn
Title: Celebrating TOS
Congratulations Tree of Savior on three years! My Lycan Druid and her companion Goro have come together to congratulate you with a medal of honor. It looks like a big Kepa wants to also wish you well! Happy anniversary TOS!

17 Likes

that is some realiztic looking keppa Owo

1 Like

I might have gone overboard with the kepa lol

1 Like

Well i’m all done, hope you all enjoy it! I’m pretty proud that I actually did a proper BG this time, unlike my past entries :stuck_out_tongue: Hopefully i’ll get to see my own art on a loading screen~

1 Like

Wait. Was I not supposed to do art for this?? :thinking:

what do you mean? ‘w’?

It seems like people are upset with the game right now, and as the person above stated, It kinda feels like I shouldn’t have done such celebratory art.

yes some people are upset right now. But don’t let that make you feel bad about making art, i am currently working on a piece myself.

2 Likes

well, there is a problem with server stability and some event issues that some peeps weren’t too happy despite there are disclaimers on the nature of these events, but that’s kind of understandable considering the factors that may be affecting them Owo

i’m making a celebratory art myself owO so dont feel bad about it, the forum community has a lot of peeps who likes to complain afterall Owo;;

1 Like

please dont mind if some ppl who complain about game in ur entries.

u draw for urself and enjoy this event. thats most important :grinning:

ps. the kepa’s face look very tired and old. does him have enough resting? :rofl:

3 Likes

That Kepa has stories to tell :blush:

Love it

2 Likes

cute and healthy Goro :satisfaction:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words everyone!! :distinguished:

2 Likes