Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] At Sundown

Server: Telsiai
Team Name: Valury

Description: Playing TOS is one of the things that I really enjoy at the moment. My friends: VixenQueen, SonicDuck, and Illudere make it even more enjoyable. I quit the game months ago but went back when they encouraged me to play again. Even though we can’t always go online at the same time as each other as we have work and school we still keep in touch. In those rare times that we do get to be together in-game, I am at bliss. So being with my friends will always and forever will be my finest moment.

Thank you I hope you like my art ! And I hope you all enjoy the game as much as me and my friends !

66 Likes

Great Art! I love the details especially on that kabbalist :wink: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

THANK YOU !! I worked really hard on it ^^

Goddamn, i can’t choose which art is the best.

1 Like

SAME! there are a lot of good ones! ^^ i hope you like mine as well

wow this is beautiful

1 Like

the best :heart_eyes:

1 Like

OMG THANK YOU ! i worked real hard on this! ^^ glad u liked!

The best entry in this competetion. I’ve seen other’s and I must say they are also good but this just blows me away. Hoping to see more from you and goodluck! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: thank you sooo much!

Thank you so much! I worked really hard because i knew there will be a lot of great entries :blush:

Great art! Awesome work you have here <3 Would love to see more of your artworks!

1 Like

OMG !! I love you! thank you so much :’(

Love the enviroment! feels so good, good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much , Exion ! ^^

galing mo beb, sana manalo kaaa <3 labyu x1000000

1 Like

Ate Val!!! ang galing mo talaga ! u Goodluck sa entry mo! :smiley:

1 Like

so inlove with the artstyle! Best of luck :smiley:

1 Like

thank you !! sana nga e :’( <3