Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Alchemist Circle 3

Title: Alchemist Circle 3
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Juurai

Hello everyone! I wanted to do an Alchemist costume simply because I love the symbols and concept of alchemy, which is basically modern day chemistry with a hint of magic :wink: Alchemists are the bread and butter of ToS, without them you wouldn’t have those fancy hp and sp pots :stuck_out_tongue:

In my design, I took inspiration from the original alchemist costumes in the game. I included various alchemy symbols within the hardware of the costumes (silver, gold, earth, air, fire, water, camphire etc.) My goal was to make these outfits something an alchemist would wear that would reflect their social status but show practicality. The gloves are leather and reinforced with steel to keep hands safe from chemicals and burns. The pants are easy to move in for ease of working around the atelier or gathering herbs. The boots are reinforced steel toe and heavy leather. You don’t want to break a toe dropping a cauldron on top > w< The symbol on the back of the capes is the symbol for the Philosopher’s Stone, the ultimate prize for an alchemist!

12 Likes

the artwork reminds me of the early atelier series owO

the arland continent is my favorite sequel X3

2 Likes

I looooooooooooooooove the atelier series. That was the reason I made my first alchemist LOL

1 Like

i wish they put pamela ibis in all the series ; w ;