Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Abomination

Server Name: [[South America] Silute]
Team Name: Archeleffer

Description: For this Loading Screen propose I choose an action scene based on my first World Boss experience with Abomination in the deeps of Guard’s Graveyard. Sapper is my favorite class so here it is fighting together with Cryomancer, Dievdirbys and Highlander at the background! Hope you enjoy as much as I doing it. :slight_smile:

Artwork:

LS Preview

73 Likes

This is 100% guaranteed to be a loading screen.

Great angle and perspective on the action.

The location is obvious. The classes are obvious. The boss is obvious. The theme fits in all ways. The skills being used are clear. And the art style on the faces matches the in game models.

If this isn’t a loading screen I’ll be incredibly surprised. Very nice work wanderyen!

7 Likes

Thank you very much for the critique, Awoooo :blush:

1 Like

You’re very welcome, I’m looking through your Tumblr right now! You should do more of these manga perspective action shots, you’re very very good at it and outside of Shounen mangas you don’t see it often.

1 Like

:green_heart:

2 Likes

I super love this,I also think it looks great as a load screen as is and should definitely be a winner :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Another Silute player. That makes my four top favs. Love the style, and depth. Great work!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

More proof that cleric is the better, cooler melee class. #ripswordsman2016

1 Like

Not tanking properly 50metres away from the boss? :D:D:D

Nah, a knocked down DPS swordie is no DPS. true story.

No that was not their party member… it was a BOT.

1 Like

Hahaha necessary! :laughing:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Oh my- * blush * :hugging:

be homo let’s kiss :two_men_holding_hands: haha

Very cool! Love dynamic scenes like this. Abomination is looking great there, good work.

1 Like

love your perspective so much :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
//you receive one more FB fan lol

1 Like

Awwnn thank you very much Rintaraz :blush: :heart:

Your artwork is amazing @wanderyen , thank u so much for share with us :smile::yum:

1 Like

I called iiitt!!!

4 Likes