Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] A Haily Jolly Christmas

Title: A Haily Jolly Christmas
Team Name: GreenTangerine
Server Name: Telsiai

Description: Even when time flies and there’s nothing we can do about it, even someday one of us might quit, i still cherrish every single moment we spent together. So please remember me as an elementalist who always use Hail when we take group photos outside the chilly freezy Earth Tower.

20 Likes

@STAFF_Amy

Don’t forget to remove all the botted/proxied votes please

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/fan-art-fest-merry-me-official-voting-thread/373642/22?source_topic_id=373438

he’s still adding more now, and even dumped some of his new account votes on my entry as an act of reprisal because I’ve been calling him out (though he’s carefully only adding enough votes so it still won’t affect rankings).

NNNNNNNNNN

you made your intent clear early on that you want to win by making multiple accounts. Any amount of vote manipulation you try just points back to you

3 Likes

Eh dude stop being salty pls. I have huge fanbase on facebook and how can i control all of their acts? If i really want votes i just need to relink it on my facebook and have thousand of votes by now. Im on my vacation and not that free (and desire) for 500tp only. My artwork is present for my friends so can u please back the fk off? And to whoever fan did it for me, thank you

And dont worry they will remove bot votes anyway, thats why i said i wouldnt do such a pointless thing just to get removed at the end. :slight_smile:

It just shows how bullshit this event is yet again.
They could have done something to only allow player votes, and not “fanclub” votes for example. But nope, IMC will never, ever have any kind of foresight or good sense.

dude your “huge fanbase” here is one person. At least tell him to cut it out cause it makes your artwork look bad

4 Likes

hi there~ how ar u tudey? im fine and you? im fine thankyou

@STAFF_Letitia sorry to bother you but i want to withdraw from this fanart event. Thank you and sorry again for all the troubles i might cause