Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] 3 Letters 3 Years

Title: 3 Letters 3 Years
Server: [SA] Silute
Team Name: Muniqui
Description: My art celebrates the 3 years of bugs, errors and mismanagement of ToS. The title is 3 Letters 3 Years because if they keep it like that, there won’t be a fourth.

76 Likes

savage

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 Like

You win.

/20Staff_Bob_Chars

2 Likes

This is a true masterpiece!

2 Likes

From the creators of Dragon Slayers we now present 3 Letters 3 Years (Or 3 Years 3 Letters)
Once again a masterpiece uncontested.

4 Likes

Screenshot_7

This better win like the Dragon Slayers entry.

2 Likes

So true, so real. man you did it.

cool :haha:

//20chars

Take my like, I will laught so much if it become a load screen.

@STAFF_Bob Enough is enough, you already gave 500 TP and a exclusive title to this TROLL, I don’t give a f if it got voted, I have to stare at that “Dragon Slayer” sh*t everytime now, you HAVE to give credit to artists and artists ONLY, enough is enough, Bob, this is beyond pathetic.

5 Likes

calm down man. fanart contest now only our event that can enjoying together in this game (<<should i call game or wallet vacuum)

staff ask us to show our love that have in this game. and there they are.

they speak what is in our mind. and i wish to see more this kind of art on the way

===================================

but if you dont like it. you can replace other art u like with these number. or just press delete button
nice and ez

no no a big no, you don’t get it, right? if this guy, this muniqui person, wins again, other artists will see no reason to give their best to make a proper and fine art, since the standards to win are so low, why should they care? you’re probably not an artist, so you really don’t care, but try to imagine you’re in a contest of some kind and you give your best to win, but someone else, with no skills AT ALL, won, and could be you… That might looks fun to you, but its not for those who really want to show their art, and trust me we have GREAT artists in this community. Give credit to artists.

6 Likes

seem you are new on this game FA contest, do you?
but nevermind. you will understand soon

theres so many artist who put all skill and life time for make fantastic art and lose to cheater who just copy paste art and imposter as original. and whateven worse is he become one of winner

i implore to staff team in every contest just remove 500tp and goddess cube reward for god sake. and give title for everyone who join the contest to make this contest can enjoyable for everyone

and yes. they dont listen

ps. dont ask me dig those drama for you cuz u will see fresh and new drama arrive soon

1 Like

@manolopassini you seem to have the wrong idea about what makes art or an artist. it’s like you’ve only studied the old masters and completely disregard anything from 1900 - 2019, and now you’re applying that terrible closed-minded logic to a Korean online game’s international servers’ fanart contest.

personally, i applaud muniqui for providing the appropriate level of artistry for this kind of contest, while also representing a lot of the player base across all servers who continue to play and support this game despite being treated like crap.

as for manolopassini, you need to pick better arguments and be smarter when you argue.

yeah yeah yeah right, just feed the troll, go ahead… i’m out.

well, this is rather harsh. on one hand, pls no bully imc, on the other, it is a concern that should be taken seriously

but guys, pls take note that 2019 plans are a huge leap when in comes to the game’s innovations owO at least we have that to look forward to Owo

bugs and mistakes happen, but pls don’t let it become a norm

i support the message Owo/ but i don’t know if this is a good idea for a loading screen owO;;;

1 Like

Would totally love seeing this in the game.
Even though I already quit. :joy::rofl:

Here’s my like. Now please, give IMC a taste of their own medicine.

@manolopassini Just draw some art. This is inevitable in a vote system kind of contest. To me this also pokes on the issue that is on every art contest they make, that is the voting system.
If you wan’t to win this art contest then I suggest that you make one that the judges would like instead of aiming for the what the community like.

ps: Also calling @Revenant6th “not an artist” just shows that you’re new here. Did you not see hes/her work last time?

1 Like

Another masterpiece, very nice. Hope we have this.