Tree of Savior Forum

Stuck in charging/channeling skill (again)

Regarding these patch notes:

Your devs tried to fix this bug by making the skills just cancelable, yes. But apparently CC skills that doesnt make any damage still cause this bug - unless you get attacked after that.

Scenario: You are a little Sadhu, place some Zaibas on the ground and cast a possession. While Zaibas and Possession successfully kill these damn birds, one casts a Gust with its last breath while you are still in charging. Mob dead - you are stuck. And since they arent really aggressive in the first place, the great fix won’t apply.

Some seconds later…

Still stuck -.-

Well, I guess thats what happens when you treat the symptomes of an illness instead of the cause by giving us a bitter pill (by making the channeling skills cancelable) >,>

Edit:
Since the devs obviously didn’t fix this bug I’d rather have my properly working channelings skills back. If the beta wouldnt end in a week anyways, I’d have tried to make a poll asking the community if they rather live with a halfheartedly fixed bug and halfheartedly working skills or a bit more frequently occuring bug and fully working channeling skills.