Tree of Savior Forum

Still have a bugged quest, not getting help

Ok this is getting ridiculous here. I submitted two tickets to support and nothing, one told me submit a video. I don’t know how, so I posted a screenshot, no reply. So I re-submitted a ticket and they bushed me off with this.

"We highly advise you to engage in a discussion in the forums regarding this inquiry. Players who have already finished the quest will greatly help you.

This will also build a good connection with the other players. "

I already did that and got no help…

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia

Here is the problem. That no one seems to want to help me with.

11/03/2018, 5:03 pm, Veja Ravine

The quest Girl in Danger. I was at the part where the towns folk turn into ghosts and the girl runs towards you. The screen does a cut scene, well mine froze. I couldn’t do anything so I logged out to the character select screen. When I logged back in I was at the spot I needed to be, but I can’t interact with the alter, it says to use a crest of emptiness, but I don’t have it. The quest can’t be abandoned, or reset, it should be but its bugged. I need this quest for later on. I don’t know what else to do. I leveled more and came back to it still nothing.
Please don’t brush me off again. I would really like to figure this out. I have been nothing but polite. And for some reason support doesn’t want to help me.

Here is the screenshot I took.

Assuming you already checked your quest inventory and you are 100% sure the item is not there, two possibilities:

1.) You have to find the spot where the last part triggers the cutscene and it should play again. Try leaving the map and walking back to it the same way.

2.) Find someone else who has not done the quest yet, party with them, and have them complete this part while you’re on the map.

Did all of this, partied with someone else to let them finish it, in a party quest. It didn’t work it finished for them, but not for me. This happened twice. I went to all of the maps that might trigger it we ran around for hours trying everything. Nothing is working.

I was going to say abandon the quest but it wont happen…

Instead look for a way to reach Septyni Glen and use warp stone, it will hopefully warp you to goddess statue location (or walk to it) and trigger next event…

as you were suppose to take a portal there that you didn’t took…

EDIT: if you are on klaipeda server send me a whisper… same name without the _ _

I tried that as well. I teleported to septyni Glen and used the warp stone it didn’t do anything but warp me next to the statue. It never triggered the next event. No portal showed up. Can’t take a portal that was never there.

did you walked to the next quest trigger?_?

There is no next quest trigger. It’s bugged, it don’t show where I need to go, but it says I need to be in Veja Ravine at the alter, I’ve gone there many times. No quest marker is there nothing its just missing.

follow the path north from statue on septyni Glen

you will see a structure and be stopped by an invisible shield if try to go inside it…

How far north? I don’t see a structure at all.

not that far is almost on center…

Well I am there, and I’ve run all over that spot and its empty. You can see my quest on the side.

hmm. . . :thinking:

I’ve tried everything I can think of, I had people try to finish in party mode, nothing seems to work, and when I goto Veja Ravine and try to do it in party mode it says pre req not met or something, But it was, because I was doing this quest with a friend when It got bugged, their quest finished tho, mine didn’t.

try joining in from previous quest to the one you are in, maybe that would help…

Did that, I had a guild mate do that whole quest line in that area. It finished for him, but wouldn’t do anything for mine.

you will have to wait for a quest fix on patch or something before going back to that one…

just do other quests on the F5 tab…

if you are worried for story order you can get Better Quest add-on it shows quests and orders them by level…

I don’t know if they will fix this, and I have been doing other quests, I have Better Quest add on. I’m lv 203 now. -sigh- I don’t know what to do I wouldnt care if I didnt need this for the legend card quest, and the support hasn’t been helpful at all. If the quest is patches, I don’t see how it will fix my problem.

online game support is rarely helpful, that’s why we are here xD try to help each other :smiley:

Thank you for trying. I friended you in game, I’m on the same server. I thought about remaking my char, but I already got this far. I didn’t want to have to redo it all.

u could just create new char instead of wasting time… i would do that right after because theres no way to fix quest unless u abandon it