Tree of Savior Forum

Still have a bugged quest, not getting help

I didn’t know that at the time, and here I am 203 lvs later, it was my first character. I didn’t think it was a waste of time. All my stuff is on this character.

if thats your 1st char then theres no reason to rush it… just do your stuff
legend cards are like 100mil+ silver so u got some time before u get one also lvling em is expensive

That’s all fine and dandy, but I can’t unlock the legend card slot at all now, because that quest that is bugged is Girl In Danger, and its one of the req quests for that Unlock the legend card slot quest.

whats point of unlocking something that u cant use yet

im trying to say that all u can do is wait for them to fix it and u got that time so theres no room for drama

No drama here, I wouldn’t care about it if I didn’t need it later on down the road. But we don’t know if they will even fix it. So I could be assed out. So I’m trying to decide what to do.

It’s been a while since I completed this arc, so I don’t remember exactly which quest this is. I suppose you’ve completed all main and blue quests up this point and got teleported after putting the bomb on the Upents in Cobalt Forest.

If this is the case, then this is a known problem (happened to me once too). To be able to continue the quest and activate the portal, you need four pieces of paper:

• Torn Diary (Part 1): obtained by killing random mob in Veja Ravine (easily missable)
  • Torn Diary (Part 2): obtained during the Activate Obelisk (1) main quest in Vieta Gorge
  • Torn Diary (Part 3): obtained by completing the Mysterious Well blue quest in Cobalt Forest
  • Torn Diary (Part 4): obtained by completing A Drowsy Scent main quest in Cobalt Forest

Check your inventory: if you don’t have those four diary pages, you need to go back and get them. The only problem is if it’s the fourth part that is missing… because it is given after the last cutscene. If your game froze, you probably didn’t receive it and in that case you’re screwed.

Yeah I don’t have them them anymore, I only got 3 of them total when my quest froze. So I guess I’m S.O.L.