Tree of Savior Forum

Stifmeister (HimuraBattousai) Stealing Guild Item (UPDATE 17/02/2022)

Ticket submitted. People like this has a special place in hell. lol

Thx Guys for the support !, i really appreciate it!

1 Like

how does it feel? getting shunned, branded as a thief, blocked by all players in the entire server, and blacklisted from all guilds?
yeah all that just for petty silver - enjoy!

Thanks for the support guys. Really appreciate it

much o appreciated

too unsmart of him

I am not justifiying the act of that person but Support have something to do with this? i think is ok to make it public so others take actions like not allowing him in guilds or inviting to party… but is a banneable behavior?.. if that many guild masters may be banned since they use the guilds as a giant funnel.

Had this happen to my guild and support said they “wouldn’t get involved in player disputes of this nature.” But maybe if enough people report the guy, IMC will step in.

In the meantime, name and shame and make sure everybody knows, getting pics of his lodge was a good idea too in case he name changes. The community is just way too small for such behavior. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ya we didnt expect too much on IMC, all we can do just spread the word in hope no other guild become another victim

Bump for some awareness on this scum “Stifmeister” in Telsiai server. All guilds beware!

Theft is a clear violation of the rules and the player should be banned.

Especially since this is evident proof of will of making silver out of this.

Hello Savior,

We interpret this situation as an incident between users that occurred through normal procedures fully supported within the system, regardless of violations of terms and conditions/operations policies such as bug abuse, illegal program use, or hacking.

Of course, we do agree that it is very unfortunate, but it will be difficult to impose systematic sanctions on this situation. In this case, it is generally considered as “non-mannered acts” that takes place in the game, which is difficult for the management team to intervene directly.

Thank you and have a nice day in ToS

IMC should help with this kind of thing, because a lot of people report this player. You dont want to shrug off with “that it is very unfortunate”, while you can simply determine that the player is “funneling” through your logs. Isn’t this as same as funneling?

make an example out of him for theft O,O simple as that … I can see in the near future more theft on other guilds ( maybe by his alts ) or some other peeps since you turned a blind eye to this behavior …

Exactly, there are at least 2 points that being violated by his despicable actions and @Staff_Alex thinks that it is difficult for the management team to handle? @staff

I am sure u guys can do better than this rather than just doing nothing. There are already many dissatisfaction in the current game state and we expecting better from you guys.

Update as today,

He was playing his other char over the weekend to avoid others recognizing his character. (He changed his name immediately after stealing everything from the guild) and guess what. He is now back to his main char, using his main equipment and weapon skins which were given by the guild leader.

@Staff_Alex @GM_Francis

Please respond to this post.
Sincerely, a member of the guild that got robbed through the means of deception or unfair methods.

1 Like

Woooow, IMC turn blind eye on that. lmaoo nice dodge. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
this game is surely deep into abyss now.
nice management. people who still support the game with own money are just plain sheeps.
Sure, you like the game and its your money but really wanna feed people who mess up like that since 2016?
Why we have even terms of service ? :rofl:
I have sent ticket about the situation @ OP
my mind just blown every other company snip fingers and revert but IMC… :tired:

Dodge?
More like covering their ears and screaming ‘nanananana cant hear youuu’

1 Like

https://treeofsavior.com/page/common/?t=ts

On the behalf of players, whole player in the [SEA]Telsiai server, we put Stifmeister (ex HimuraBattousai) as a player who disturbs the server gameplay (especially Undertaker Guild) because of how much item progression were being stolen and used for his own benefit.

We are not asking you to help us. We are demanding that Terms of Service should be uphold fairly for every player playing Tree of Savior.

5 Likes

I’m sure if I go outside and rob a bank I’m gonna get arrested and sentenced to prison for a long time. It’s the same here… and if nothing is done, others will repeat the same behavior since they will know they won’t be punished. It’s a clear EULA violation, and vengeance should be hers!

Tree of Savior Terms of Service:

You may not acquire illicit gain through the means of deception or unfair methods.

You may not engage or attempt to engage in any activities that might hinder the natural progression of the Game.

This case falls 100% under the first quote, the player deceived people into gaining guild storage access to steal and resell in abnormal quantities the contents.

@Staff_Alex I can only assume if you treat this as non-mannered acts instead of what is written so clearly above in the TOS Terms of Service, then I can assure you that the community will no longer be a safe space as the very developers of the game are condoning this kind of behavior. You’re basically saying that people can do this without getting any punishment. Guess it’s time for me to join all guilds and start stealing items from their Guild Storage.