Tree of Savior Forum

Stay away from map exits when trying to upgrade equipment

Accidentally stepped on a telepad and came back it was gone and missing anvil and 250K :frowning:

Wow seriously? If you switch maps while the anvil is on the floor you’ll lose the money?

You should make a ticket of that as a bug report, that’s pretty stupid and most likely considered a bug.

hi

thank you for discovering the hidden achievement

“wtf does my anvil/money goes”

its all a feature and IMC kept quiet because they dont want to ruin your game experience

have fun and , enjoy~

joke aside, looks like its bad code and IMC didnt expect people to enchance near any entrance.

5 Likes

IMC didnt expect people to enchance near any entrance

100% believe this

2 Likes

:neutral_face:

please don’t try to tie your shoes standing :confounded:

why were yo even close to a warp, it was a given that it could happen :cold_sweat:

For Adventure sake ofcourse!

i’ll even try Anvil midair from the kuro/dadan jungle area elevator thingy

6 Likes

I thought the weapon should still be in your inventory with a lock icon if you used an anvil?

Because those things are hard to see. Obviously it was an accident… :disappointed_relieved:

please do this world a favor and start playing tag with trains :pensive:

^ jk

@Alyosha awful excuse, you always want to be in the safest position and away from any BS when money is on the line :\

glad to know you’re still genki~

ola amigo~

2 Likes

What just happened here?

Same thing that will happen…

Nothingness xD

1 Like

Ticket filed guys…

good luck

(so you want them to roll back anvil/silver ?
or just inform them of the bug)

1 Like

I want my silver back obviously since I was robbed of it.

oh… double good luck on that

though you can get 100k per day just from 3dungeon 3mission , but thats not the point here…

hope IMC will return you the lost silver so you girls can keep pumping money to buy TP costume/lens/hair/companion… still not the point here…

i should stop writing.

1 Like

:sweat: :disappointed_relieved: :cold_sweat: good luck

Nah… dont expect too much from IMC… 99% sure they will not solve this thing like on how a golden anvil breaks your weapon +10 and above (when the tooltip says it will not break)

1 Like

“It’s the player’s fault”

1 Like

Months later I still have not gotten a response no matter how many times I resubmit my ticket. I’ve talked to several GMs multiple times and I just get empty promises. I still have TP that I am unable to claim since june/july that I submitted a video of me claiming newly purchased TP while being unable to claim my old bundle I bought…

Don’t expect too much off IMC.

3 Likes