Tree of Savior Forum

"Status Reset Scroll" - Sale Return

It’d been one month already since of the release of the early access. A lot of things have changed, specially for those who played the past tests. There are more classes and deeper discussions regarding builds. But Let’s go to the point. Wouldn’t be interesting to bring back the stats reset temporarily? Maybe just for this week? A lot of players here could fix their builds or test new ones. It would worth even if it were put for sale with a limit of times that it could be bought, 2 or 3 times max for character. What do you guys think?

PT-BR:

Já se passaram mais de 1 mês inteiro de Early Acess. Muita coisa mudou no jogo, inclusive pra quem jogou todas as fases de testes anteriores.
Há novas classes e discussões mais profundas em relação a builds, isso é inegável.
Mas vamos ao ponto: Não seria interessante voltar com o Reset de Status temporariamente? Talvez somente esta semana? Muitos aqui poderiam corrigir suas builds ou testar novas.
Nem que seja vendido com uma limitação de compra, 2 ou 3 vezes por personagem.
Fica a dica.

248 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like

Seria perfeito :bear:

1 Like

Agree. But i think is not only temporary, we need this kind of stuff permanent. Because people always make mistakes and is very painfull to make a new
char.

It’s not a bad idea to have this item forever,. Good for players, good for the developers and the game. I don’t see any REALLY GOOD reasons to skip this kind of item in the cash market.

11 Likes

SERIA ÓTIMO… APOIADO

2 Likes

At least on opening of f2p it would be great :slight_smile:

Pela comunidade BR, eu voto SIM!

2 Likes

I really don’t like this idea, but it would be acceptable if they put for sale with a 1 time limit for character(i hate the “test new builds” idea) and only for a limited time (a week would be nice). People need to learn how to search for builds,guides and discussion posts instead of “lemme start playing this game without ever reading nothing about it”.

5 Likes

Once every 3 months.

1 Like

i greed and need this,i dont create other character for correct build,reset plz

1 Like

Apoiado, com limitação de venda.

Agreed.!!! Concordo!!

1 Like

Be patient. It’s not even F2P yet. It’s more than expected this scroll to be a reality in ToS.

Perfect ! :heart_eyes_cat:

I need this :grinning:

Good!

Seria perfeito! já que as contas estão indo para o novo servidor.

Total agreed.
It would be of great help to the characters ‘dead’

Vou likei :kissing_closed_eyes:

Totally agree :heart_eyes:

I disagree… not many ppl really know what they are doing when posting builds. Im tired of see “full support healers” going cleric c1 w/ max heal lvl5, full con and no int or spr just because “someone” said its a popular build posted somewhere.

This is a new game and it’s really rare to find someone who actually knows what to do on it. Not mentioning that even with skills/stats calculators many skills doesn’t shows the stats scaling so yeah its normal to make mistakes even after read and research a lot about the game.

3 Likes