Tree of Savior Forum

"Status Reset Scroll" - Sale Return

I had to remake a level 130 char and honestly didn’t like the experience… I really missed this re stat potion

1 Like

No way.
/20charschars

would be nice, thanks

I leveling my character in the right way… sometimes the leveling process was hard… but i’m getting there. So you just made everything to make your leveling easy but ruined your late game character, and now you just want a simple reset scroll.

My answer is just NO!! People who made hard work needs to be recognized for their effort.

1 Like

blablabla
Agreed. / Concordo.

They removed them so that they could provide one Stat Reset Potion with the $50 DLC. Kappa.

But seriously, about the only way I know how to get one right now.

I think a free stat/skill reset should be available in some npc so the player could fix it once.

1 Like

Agreed.!!! Concordo!!

I agree. Besides, the max level tends to rise and new classes can change the plans for any player in the future. The game is constantly changing, which can make some stat’s importance change too. All this could be better a permanent stats reset exists.

1 Like

I don’t with thiago’s idea. Even searching for something, there are a lot of different builds to be made, so one can easily end up messing a new character. Limiting in someway the reset can make testing a lot of new builds hard enough. The cap level tents to grow and things can change given time, for those who don’t have much time it can be a pain to have to start all over again just because of some mistakes.

1 Like

This will be great! Many people that played the beta knows about extra points and i dont know at the beginning, and this will be realy great now…

Yeah for me its ok, rly nice :stuck_out_tongue:

I disagree. if u want a reset status just buy a DLC.

1 Like

Agreed
:slight_smile:

Acho muito justo que seja um item permanente. As classes não estão balanceadas, e mesmo q estivessem mudanças em classes e itens são naturais para o balanço geral do game, como vemos em WOW onde de tempos em tempos a classe inteira muda pra atender os novos padrões etc.

I totally agreed about it.
The player have to feel comfortable to try a new build without create a new character.
For sure, this item have to be permanent in the store.

i disagree, it makes the game easier.

I think this would be a good idea, if a limitation is imposed, eg., one stat reset potion for account or per characther, and just for a limited time, eg, after an big update that changed the classes way too much.
Overall, my vote would be a yes!
Please, IMC, implement this asap.

I think it would be a good idea, but not now, after 1 month after the FTP should be nice, because we are going to welcome new players and they will make bad choices with their builds. After that an event with 1 week selling reset status potions shoul be nice. I disagree the posts that some people said in this post about search for builds and stuff, i think that we want to test builds, so how we suposed to confirm if a build is that good without test? Creating lots of character? Probally not…

Eu acho que seria uma boa idéia, mas não agora, depois de 1 mês depois do FTP deve ficar bom, por que nós vamos estar dando as boas vindas a novos players e eles vão tomar decisões erradas em relação as suas buils. Depois disso um evento de 1 semana vendendo poções de reset de status deve ser o bastante. Eu não concordo com os posts que algumas pessoas disseram aqui sobre procurar por builds e tal, eu acho que nós também queremos testar builds, afinal como nós iriamos confirmar se tal build é assim tão boa sem testar ela antes? Criando um monte de personagens? Acho que não né…

I Agree.:slight_smile: