Tree of Savior Forum

Statement for Wendigo Searchers

i hope all of you explode

8 Likes

:joy:

i just got in this map and wtf is going on?? one of those things can kill me so easy

Lizardman Magician JUST F*CK MY ā– ā– ā– ā–  UP

I feel your pain :skull:

real talk why do these mobs exist

you finally manage to crawl out of demon prison grind hell and then you meet these assholes before you hit rank 6

WTF monster moment
Wendigo researcher -----
Lizardman magician

Hollowventer shaman

Goblin wizard

2 Likes

Not to mention those 2k+ hitting elite mobs in tyla monesary and quest that make you face 10+ of them at once p___p
Doesnt get easier at ele3 since frost cloud only hits ground mobs ftw lmao

And the time you get gang raped by those 5 other ā€˜saviorsā€™. (if you dare 1v5 that is).
^fun quest :smile:

1 Like

Oh yep I forgot that flying pumpkin already it was a nightmare! I dont want to see it again.

Iā€™ve heard that if youā€™re in a party, it would multiply the number of mobs depending on how many party members are with you.

i soloed Q____Q
there were tonnnnns of enemies

Nothing like walking two steps, having three wendigo searchers drop down on you, and lose half your health instantlyā€¦and then have them all shoot instant poison arrows before you walk off-screen. <_<

As an archer I envy them, they are so fast, have such a long range, high dmg and a lot of hp .-.

They need a nerfbat to the face x.x so ready to be away from the falls.

Lol they are OP!! I used the quest item that stuns them to explore the whole map before completing it.

1 Like

The best place ingame. I finaly woke up from boring grinding when get there!
Please dear ToS Crew, donā€™t change these mobs, make even more that hard!!
This is one of the ways to make game more soical. Many ppl finaly searched for party and got a new friends there.

Donā€™t listen forum weeners, they doesnā€™t know what they need. Their childish: ā€œitā€™s so hard, make it easy for meā€ and then they will say: ā€œitā€™s too boring game, iā€™m going nextā€

And this is for them:
THESE MOBS SO HARD FOR YOU, BECAUSE YOU GET THERE TOO EARLY FOR YOUR LEVEL.

1 Like

I donā€™t think you get why people are so angry about these mobs.

Iā€™m playing an archer class, so iā€™m kinda squishy, i went glass-cannon and i know i can die very fast, but thatā€™s the way i wanna play.

Iā€™m absolutely ok with mobs doing a TON of damage (basically one shotting me 150% overkill :P), it tells players ā€œhey you should make a group, would be easier !ā€.

But one thing that i find absolutely infuriating is : some of these attacks cannot be dodged, parried, blocked. Meaning the instant the mob decided youā€™ll die, YOU DIE. You had a tank in your team ? you die. You had a healer ? You die. You had tons of buff ? You die.
There is absolutely no fun in getting randomly raped like this, right now nobody is really concerned about it cos we all have 2000 icoins anyway, but what about when weā€™ll have to pay to have those ?

Iā€™ll tell it once again, the problem is NOT the damage, itā€™s the lack of counterplay. If iā€™m unlucky i die, and thereā€™s nothing i can do about it. Thatā€™s simply unfun, uninteresting and overall frustrating :confused:

2 Likes

This. One of the reasons I can still tolerate those abominations in Tyla monesary. QQ
Random rape is indeed no fun

Get Defias Pillagerā€™d.

Oh suck it up. There will be certain things in MMOs that mess you up and there was nothing you could have done about it. In RO if Dark Lord or a bunch of Hunter Flies spawned on you, you were Dead. Same with Stings in GH.

The mob decided you were dead, if you canā€™t dodge parry or block, then get more CON.