Tree of Savior Forum

Statement for Wendigo Searchers

Wat ?..

You didn’t quite understand ._.
I could indeed put some CON points, but i (and a lot of other people apparently) am not complaining about taking a lot of damage (as i said squishy archer, if i get instagib, it’s ok i know it’ll happen), the problem is being FORCED to die for no reason.
When a game punish a player for a mistake, it’s a good thing, eventually the player will learn and overcome the challenge, but here there’s nothing i can do (else than having 50k hp and hoping it’s enough), i cannot learn anything from that, there’s no challenge, no fun, no interactions whatsoever, it’s just free

its not just their damage output and range, its the fact that they have more hp than the rest of the mobs

this makes them way harder than they should be, they seem more like the archer monsters in the 175 dungeon, and dont belong in field maps,

all these elite mobs at 170-200 should all be put into dungeons, and replaced with monsters that are squishy and do tons of damage or tanky and deal less
not both…

If a mob spawns on you and you take a lot of damage, you were FORCED to die for no reason. This is a part of any MMO and TOS will not be an exception.

So either you are complaining about taking a bunch of damage, or you aren’t. Can’t have it both ways.

Ok i give up you, you don’t even read …
Bye

I give up too, you can’t type things that make sense …
Cya.

It’s just dumb that they hit so hard from far and you can’t do anything about it.

1 Like

Ranged hunter flies, I love em.

Derp derp the early game is too easy just build dps solo barb and streamroll xddd

herp derp everything hits too hard wtf artifical difficulty

I don’t even.

2 Likes

They don’t just spawn on you. They drop down, and then de-spawn, every ten steps you take. This is absolutely not fair, at all. It’s not even a normal spawn, it’s some weird game mechanic/trigger

The game forces you to die for even trying to explore.

1 Like

Next time bring a party, Kirito-kun.

Next time bring a party, so they an kill more of you? Great idea!

They drop in on you, and attack much faster, than you can actually get off a skill that can one shot them.

Boohooo, mobs that require you to use tactics instead of facerolling them. Get good, senpai.

1 Like

Tactics? Were you even listening?

They drop down on you when you least expect them, and they attack first. There is nothing you can do to prevent that initial burst of damage. No amount of “Tactics” can save you from that.

Please read, before you post.

I’ve cleared this map on Hoplite and Priest. Stop being bad, senpai.

Nobody asked you what you cleared the map as. -_-

Nobody asked for your whining either, yet here you are.
Learn to play or avoid these maps.

Have a priest with Revive/StoneSkin in your party. Foolproof tactic.

1 Like

way to ruin my thread

Your thread was ruined the moment you made it.

1 Like

Whining about people whining about. LMAO