Tree of Savior Forum

State of Archer after the re

Don’t worry, IMC mixed them up too

1 Like

Overall I’m not a fan of the changes to the Archer tree. The changes could’ve been worse, but I’d say Archers easily received the least thought in the RE: Build. That is the general trend, though. I can only be hopeful that in the update patches that follow Archers will receive more attention/creativity.

As far as builds I’ll try since some of my favorites (Scout, Rogue and Hackapell) are no longer in the Archer tree and all of my characters on my main account are Archers:

Ranger - Fletcher - Mergen (Bow Master)
Sapper - Quarrel Shooter - Musketeer (Calvary Sniper)
Hunter - Falconer - Pied Piper (Beast Master)

I tend to just build the classes I like thematically. I will probably also make a Wugushi - Appraiser - Cannoneer, just so I have every class. I’ll probably delete some characters and make some scouts too.

The current iteration seems bad. The class tree is 4 classes less than the others and the issue of weapon stances got increased with 2H cannons not being able to use a lot of archer skills. The most interesting bit to me is QS with block and shoot that theoretically allows you to punish those that hit you.

The newest KTest modified more cds and SFR.

I’m liking Ranger-Falc-Merge even more. It seems they don’t like AA builds as much, and this skill build will be full of cds to manage, not much time to AA.

Also hopefully the recent buff to swiftstep will help normalize the run speed a bit more when attacking.

rip I’m changing my archer to scout. The only thing that I’d miss is wugu. But all the good stuff in scout.