Tree of Savior Forum

Stat Reset Potion / Class Rank Reset Scroll

Please put Stat Reset Potion in regular TP shop as a similar price to Skill Reset, and put class rank reset scroll in recycling shop at the 990 medal cost.

With the coming of rank 8 classes before, it made almost all STR builds obsolete as DEX is now superior in most situations. We should not have to put hundreds of dollars to stat reset once.

Also everyone that had missed the window of opportunity to get the class rank reset scroll is a huge bummer. You should make things like this unlimited days for returning players. Since these items are account bound there is no reason to make them time limited.

Side question: To anyone on the forum that can speak korean, do the korean playerbase suggest anything like this there? I feel like their words would hold more power since the devs are korean.

2 Likes

strongly agreed. i was not aware of this rank reset or at least i did not receive any mail to my registered account about it. though to be fair iā€™m not sure if i subscribed/unsubscribed to any newsletter.

But now that i seem to have missed it, my inclination to join back has nose dived, especially since my linker > sorc > warlock is kinda bad right now,

With rank reset i could have switched to a more appropriate 1 wiz, 3 cryo, 3 warlock, 1 sage. But thats out of the window. So only option is to stick with current build + lv1 sage despite knowing

1. high lv content now have link immunity
  2. darkness dmg resistance

G_G: