Tree of Savior Forum

Stamp Tour Summer 2020

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Stamp Tour Summer 2020’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2020

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

It’s probably like the previous stamp event. If you already have 450 character, you will be eligible to get those rewards.

2 Likes

For those who are bugged with the Lemprasa Pond - Zemyna Statue bug will you make arrangements to adjust it or will those individuals need to do it on a different character to complete?

No, you automatically get all rewards already completed like last time.

Guys really u set skill + atribute potion reset on rewards when we have right now the reset npc that gives x2 of that for free on each character ? At least set something usefull like extract atributte ticket or something but no useless rewards like more reset points or skill reset potions that we already have from another event for free. Always the same copy paste problem without thinking about @Staff_Jin

Weekly Boss Raid (WBR) is the total damage for one session or for the accumulated damage during the week sessions? The post and the game have two different descriptions which doesn’t help.

you need to inflict 100m damage per run/session … doable in 3 runs

You need to do 100 million damage in one run, not cumulated, to get one point. You complete the stamp mission if you do this three times.

1 Like

ya I tried that same night as i posted and i was lucky that i was able to DPS 100m 3 times easily enough.