Tree of Savior Forum

Staff_Julie Appreciation Thread!

This is a thread where we can all give our thanks to Staff_Julie for being so helpful and doing her job so well!

Thank you for being so helpful Julie, one of the best staff members of anything I have ever seen! You are kind and are relatable to the players, which is why you’re such an excellent staff member!

@Staff_Julie

56 Likes

Mark my words, in a year from now they will name one of the Goddess’ in the game after her, maybe even calling a Server after her.
And of course annual appreciation Holiday-Events in her Name!

3 Likes

This incoming election, I will vote @Staff_Julie for President.

2 Likes

I dunno if you’d be crazy about this kind of thread Julie,but I am indeed thankful to see someone so hard at work on keeping the forums a pleasant place.The absence of staff was definitely felt before,but you’re a great example of how just one person can make a huge difference.

So again,thank you :sparkles:!

10 Likes

look at this julie! we love you!
@Staff_Julie

5 Likes

So, who’s willing to run a Templar to start Julie’s official sect fanclub ?
Just wondering :v

1 Like

Thank you for everything @Staff_Julie <3

1 Like

Thank you for putting up with us Julie. You’re doing so much for us, more than you’re supposed to actually and we really appreciate that.

5 Likes

"Julie For President !"

1 Like

Yup Julie is my favorite CM, or whatever you’d call her job title, in any game in a long long time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well i’m not really into the “fanboy” stuff but yeah, best staff member i’ve ever met in my 12 years old online gaming career so i guess a small appreciation is ok :wink:

1 Like

Like Melon said, thank you so much for ur patience n hard work here.

Cyaa around.
:bread::sparkles:

3 Likes

My goodness, thank you everyone.

You’re the reason why I can do what I’m doing. :smile:

52 Likes
10 Likes

3 Likes

Julie is waifu material

1 Like

@Staff_Julie is the bestest! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Indeed I am very impressed with this particular staff member, Julie. Kudos to you for your patience and passion for your job. Amongst many others I extend unto you my deepest gratitude and admiration. Keep up the great work miss Julie, I am looking forward to playing your game this Tuesday! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You know we have to fight to the death now.

THUNDER DOOM! THUNDER DOOM! THUNDER DOOM!

–
Joking aside.

Good Work Julie. Keep pestering the IMC guys to sprinkle more infos and faster^^~

1 Like

K shops are open for betting everyone!
10 tp on the green fox with red hair!