Tree of Savior Forum

Staff_Julie Appreciation Thread!

This is a thread where we can all give our thanks to Staff_Julie for being so helpful and doing her job so well!

Thank you for being so helpful Julie, one of the best staff members of anything I have ever seen! You are kind and are relatable to the players, which is why you’re such an excellent staff member!

@Staff_Julie

56 Likes

Mark my words, in a year from now they will name one of the Goddess’ in the game after her, maybe even calling a Server after her.
And of course annual appreciation Holiday-Events in her Name!

3 Likes

This incoming election, I will vote @Staff_Julie for President.

2 Likes

I dunno if you’d be crazy about this kind of thread Julie,but I am indeed thankful to see someone so hard at work on keeping the forums a pleasant place.The absence of staff was definitely felt before,but you’re a great example of how just one person can make a huge difference.

So again,thank you :sparkles:!

10 Likes

look at this julie! we love you!
@Staff_Julie

5 Likes

So, who’s willing to run a Templar to start Julie’s official sect fanclub ?
Just wondering :v

1 Like

Thank you for everything @Staff_Julie <3

1 Like

Thank you for putting up with us Julie. You’re doing so much for us, more than you’re supposed to actually and we really appreciate that.

5 Likes

"Julie For President !"

1 Like

Yup Julie is my favorite CM, or whatever you’d call her job title, in any game in a long long time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well i’m not really into the “fanboy” stuff but yeah, best staff member i’ve ever met in my 12 years old online gaming career so i guess a small appreciation is ok :wink:

1 Like

Like Melon said, thank you so much for ur patience n hard work here.

Cyaa around.
:bread::sparkles:

3 Likes

My goodness, thank you everyone.

You’re the reason why I can do what I’m doing. :smile:

52 Likes
10 Likes

3 Likes

Julie is waifu material

1 Like

@Staff_Julie is the bestest! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Indeed I am very impressed with this particular staff member, Julie. Kudos to you for your patience and passion for your job. Amongst many others I extend unto you my deepest gratitude and admiration. Keep up the great work miss Julie, I am looking forward to playing your game this Tuesday! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You know we have to fight to the death now.

THUNDER DOOM! THUNDER DOOM! THUNDER DOOM!

Joking aside.

Good Work Julie. Keep pestering the IMC guys to sprinkle more infos and faster^^~

1 Like

K shops are open for betting everyone!
10 tp on the green fox with red hair!