Tree of Savior Forum

Staff_Julie Appreciation Thread!

12 Likes

I like @Staff_Julie . I like all da ladez :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for spending your time with us and for making the forums a pleasant place for us to be in, @Staff_Julie :heart:

It makes me really happy to see a community where the staff members of it interact with them whenever they have the spare time~

1 Like

Think thats you. Cheers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ohh i didn’t see that.

xD

… necroing for a good reason.

Thanks for the thanks Julie~

I hope you can adress the issues the community found with the devs. Befoe open beta comes.

Spawnrate is still a hotly discussed thing… as is optimization on fps when in bigger fights.

And yes.
I found out that most of the fps drop for demonprison 2 [wratihful harpeia] comes from the light bridge … when many people are on the bridge. Around 20. You already feel a heavy drop on fps. And when they go further away from it. The fps get’s bearable good xD…

2 Likes

Oooh, I haven’t seem this thread but since it was necroed…

Thank you, Staff_Julie. Even though you scrubbed half of one of my posts and didn’t leave a full stop after the scrub (ruuuude), you’re still the best. :grin:

2 Likes

YOu probably deserved that.

xD

But heck, atleast she’s doing her work right!^^

I necro’d it again. It deserves to stay up. @Staff_Julie is one of the best staff members I have seen in a game period.

Thank you for all your work!

5 Likes

Didn’t knew this post existed. Lol. (stumbled upon this while i was searching for something else)
Just dropping by to show my appreciation to Ms. Julie as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Julie the real MVP. :smiley:

1 Like

Shes probably moved on by now but thanks Julie and goodluck!

2 Likes

Maybe she sees this again :sob:

Good luck Julie!

1 Like

So the news have arrived on this thread as well… I was really sad to hear that. I thought I got lucky and got both interesting new mmorpg and awesome community manager who considers enough the players’ side too, somehow has the energy to write forum replies every now and then and has sense of humour. You will be missed by many :cry:

Good luck Julie! I rarely get impressed by other people’s work and effort but you truly were a shining presence on these forums. I’m sure you’ll be successful eventually with such motivation and attitude.

2 Likes

Bye @Staff_Julie … we’ll miss you :frowning:

You were quite honestly the best staff member. Why? Because; you actually cared about the players. This game will not be the same when you leave, the forums will become a gigantic mess…

Thank you @Staff_Julie <3 Thank you for everything…

4 Likes

Nice thread. Want to tell nice words not only Julie but all IMC people: you are AWESOME! Good job and have a good days!
AsAlwaysSomeCharactersAnd
BanBots24\7

1 Like

So Julie is leaving IMC? awesome… i mean… IMC already have a totally aweful CEO that manage to do the most stupid decisions i’ve ever seen in an mmo… staff members that are non-existent unless they’re forced to be on the forum, don’t give a F*** about the playerbase and seems to magically appear only to write either an useless joke or an “half answer” that almost never answer the player’s question… a seemegly aweful marketing department…

So yeah i guess it’s only natural that the only good member of the entire staff, CEO included, should leave… it’s just absolutly obvious she didn’t fit at all inside IMC.

Too bad tho… way too bad for the player.

Well why should i care? I stopped playing weeks ago… just came back because i read Julie is going away and she was the only person actually making the experience here at least a little ejoyable…

3 Likes

You previous reply was almost two days ago, are you sure this was the reason you came back? :unamused:

1 Like

Unpopular opinion: She was a bad worker. Continuously berated IMC, talked bad about IMC publicly(if you want to criticize your employer, you do it privately), promised things the devs could not do and gave wrong information without asking devs.

She just said what we were all thinking,anyway.

Other than that, she made helpful announcements, responded to tags, private messages, and the endless spam faster than anyone else.

Please tell me who else among the staff cared more, because I can’t think of anyone.

9 Likes

You are thinking as a consumer point of view tho. If you had ever run a business, you’d see why she wasnt a good “employee”.

Just an example, imagine if Riot Phreak started talking ■■■■/berating riotgames on his twitter/reddit/the lol forums(just stating platforms phreak usually uses), i’m 95% sure he’d be fired in a day. There are professional ways to do things. Even more so when u act as the “face” of the company.

Hell, there have been times riot employees have had to do public apologizes for talking about something they were not 100% sure was gonna happen, since they are not the CEOs/devs.