Tree of Savior Forum

SR Rank 9? What path to take?

Anyone know what circles to take for SR when rank 9 hits?
Also a few of my guild members say SR is getting nerfed?

The nerf would be that limacon will now use SP per shot.

Variations you can go for SR-farmer* would be
A2-R2-APP-SR3-Rog1
A2-R2-APP-SR3-BM1
A2-R2-Rog1-SR3-Rog2

just get a class that would help buff your limacon AA.
So appraiser, rogues, archer 2, BM1

I’m going A3 - R1 - ROGUE 1 - SR 3 - ROGUE 2

1 Like

My char… A3 - W1 - ROUGUE 1 - SR3 - ROUGUE 2

1 Like

The SP nerf won’t be that bad, I hope. Since base camp’s a thing idk if it will affect SR farmers much. I’m going A2 R2 Appraiser SR3 BM1.

1 Like

I was thinking:
A3-Rogue1-App1-SR3-Rogue2

I don’t think Ranger brings that much to the table for SR. What do you guys thinks of this build? I’m going to need Werewolf cards though, yeah?

You can either go A2-Ran2 or A3-Ran1. Can’t go Rogue or Appraiser on rank 4.
Steady aim still good enough to take on rank 4, unfortunately there isn’t anything that works better for SR on this rank.
And yes, get your 3 wolfs ready :tired:

Thanks for the help.

Ya think Rogue and Appr is too much crit overkill?

If I go like A3-Rang1-Rogue1-App1-SR3 Something like that?

Imo in terms of crit chance, Rogue + Appraiser indeed is overkill. Lv10 Sneak hit + Werewolf guarantees crit more frequently than Appraiser alone.

Now if thats the case, dont you have less than 10 secs downtime on crit chance? Why people still suggest Ar2-3 in the build when they already have Rogue 2 + Werewolf? Im asking for real, not mocking or trolling anyone :smile:

Because what else are you going to pick that uses pistols for those ranks? People go for A2-3 for [swiftstep] that’s it. It’s not bad to go 2-3 ranks for just 1 skill if you really only will use that 1 skill.

Also Ro2 + werewolf isn’t that big. 50% crit chance x 30% werewolf = 15% crit chance from non back hits. Not that big compared to 64% it used to be.

If devs could make [pavise] not demount I would go that route instead of ranger so I can [retreat shot] into my own personal portable wall.

Ah… about that… a SR3 dude in my guild went Rogue 1 + Werewolf cards instead of Appraiser and he claimed that the crit is decent. Its not like you gonna stay in a fixed spot pressing 1 button, SR can move around while attacking, no? Positioning yourself behind the boss is something you really should get used to, and if the situation doesnt allow that, Werewolf cards come in handy.

Swift step doesnt give flat crit chance and doesnt stack with Sneak hit :thinking: if you truly want crit with Swift step, you still gonna have to spend a bunch on crit rate gear. In that case, wouldnt going Ar1 Ranger3 for max Steady aim be another solution?

1 Like

dual gun stance cant be use when riding?
its auto dismount me when i use it while riding
is this a bug?

If I reset do I have to do the Appraiser quest again or will the class be available?

No, not a bug

No, you dont have to do the prequest anymore, the class will be available

1 Like

the SR patch: Archer2-Sapper2-Rogue2-SR3 is viable??? sapper is only for get boom trap, I’m be a SR for a while and I never use steam aid, for me that is useless skill only 10 sec and 25 sec cooldown, is a pain rebuff every time.

the BM patch is not that good for me

I don’t recommend you to take Sapper 2 if you planning on SR3 trust me, i’ve tried it before.
i would suggest Archer 3 > Scout 1 / Wugushi 1 / Ranger 1 > Rogue 2 > SR3. i don’t take appraiser because overestimate is getting annoying after sometime since its not 100% uptime, while Rogue 2 Sneak Hit is, not to mention its synergy well with Werewolf Card.

Hacka Pelle btw imo

move faster = kill faster