Tree of Savior Forum

SPR kill summoner

I think after update (only SPR boost atack/def summon) all stat need chg in spr but all other magic skill dont do any dmg) Its Perfect!
Bye bye summoner?

2 Likes

Don’t be a nincompoop please.

1 Like

Bye Bye HueHue less thinking topic.

Go balance pls

3 Likes

Do you even know how skill will scale now?

I dont think so. No one does.

I expect to see a lot of “Oh no muh char sucks now” threads. Wait for the details. This is all speculation.

Even now full SPR won’t kill a Summoner, the OP is just being a goof.
There’s just not much reason to go for SPR when it means giving up damage in a DPS focused game. Which is clearly less of an issue if its going to straight give summon damage. It’s even less of an issue since we gain the summons defense when riding them.

I’m very concerned about the changes in atk of summon. Force a Mage to go spirit instead of CON or even INT makes all the other classes useless if you want a sorcerer in the build since all the others spells uses only INT. No one can survive just mounting and using the summon’s damage. (I’m considering the current situation of skills, I know that all may change and I hope so).
the purpose of these changes is to make INT more valuable in the damage calculation, so is expected that the damage of buids with no INT be much lower. So the natural way to maintain the high DPS is to put INT. Sorcerer’s players will have two ways: Go SPR/CON and mitigate the damage of other classes in the build but survive on PVP or go INT/SPR and have damage but be killed fast enough to probably do not cause a considerable damage. Besides, go SPR enlarge your SP pool, so the summon will drain a lot more SP per time making harder to pot.

3 Likes

yes that i think to
thx for you opinion

2 Likes

I don’t get why people make these “RIP class X”-topics when we don’t even have exact details how much influence INT and SPR will have on magic/summon damage when we get the stat changes.

Don’t worry about it until we know the details, it’ll be a while until that update arrives on iTOS.

So, do a good mix of SPR and INT for your sorc. Nobody is forcing you to only get a single stat. And not getting pure INT does certainly not mean that you won’t do “any damage”, it just means that you will do slightly less damage than pure int built with your magic skills.
However, maybe the summon damage gained by SPR will far outweigh the few lost INT.

Not like minions are viable at this point… IF with the change it becomes
viable i wouldn’t mind having the option to focus on a minion build.

wait and see

I like the update in a way that there will be two builds for mages now. Summoners will mainly focus on SPR, while spell casters will focus on INT.

how will I do dmg with my warlock skills if I put all of my stats into SPR to boost my templeshooter? ‘-’ that’s what worries me

As i said above, just do good a mix of INT and SPR, nobody forces you to choose only SPR or only INT. And well, having to choose between stats is a part of character development, it’s a good thing that now we actually have to think and choose, instead of just everyone dumping everything in the same stat, which is rather boring.

Easy :smiley:
Go Spr/Con and take Support circles then :stuck_out_tongue:

This is gonna be a pointless question for most (if not all) but I noticed they removed SPR scaling with [reflect shield].

OLD

NEW

I thought we were moving away from flat scaling?

Wow there goes the good old whining about the changes with the simple and small head thinking with the actual meta and “oh shie not able to stack full int anymore!” OF COURSE, it’s SUPPOSED to not focus only in 1 stat anymore. You WILL HAVE to focus at least on 3 different stats, get over it, it’s better for the gameplay enviroment better for your damage and your build.
Just mix INT and SPR together and deal damage with both, why not? “Oh well my other skills aren’t so high damage as this crazy full INT guy”, well damn at least your summon is having a higher damage now and you don’t run out of SP like him wasting millions on pot, so it’s all balanced out!

Just look how stacking both is good. Still doing a pretty decent damage on Ele and high fking dmg mounted cuz it scales with MATK mounted and SPR amp it up.

1 Like

20.000 its not hight dmg, my pyro 2- sorc do fireball 2 tick -25000 )) if 10 tick 120000 dmg

2 Likes

Did he just compare our [fireball] in itos to [frost cloud] in ktos?

It’s still the same:
https://tos.neet.tv/skills/20004
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/20004

value = 5 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 5
return RoundDown(value + [Character SPR])

Ok now to burn that set of characters onto my brain as SPR. “mental” google sez. Shoulda known it ment SPR.

TY very much @Angelized. This makes my maybe sorc happy.

1 Like