Tree of Savior Forum

SPR kill summoner

@llucas_arruda posted a video from Korean Test Server: Kupole. While you @dintra7 compared your 10-tick damage of Fireball from iToS.

Guess what, you’re dumb. :slight_smile: There’s no nicer way to break it to you, sorry about that.

Read up a little bit, currently, they’ve change Fireball to do 1-hit at any level. Although not final, your argument was useless from the get go because you were comparing your iToS values with K-Test values.

4 Likes

So savage and merciless.

4 Likes

You brain weak

Before updating sumoners make good dmg based on mage skill over class
after update yes! summons do maybe! +20% better, but dmg over mages skill is poor because INT half, rest go in spr

2 Likes

Stop!
Shut up, please!

or

2 Likes

second vid is outdated and the first vid has the same damage as the summoner vid, what was your point again ?

Maybe it’s to prove he doesn’t really know what he’s talking about, yeah?

thats exactly what he does. lol

2 Likes

With the “radical” changes to pyro, my gaze is veering towards making a rider. There’s the huge def gain for riding (though I don’t know how that holds up in later levels since the one demonstrating it was lv 170-ish). Anyone know if SPR to summon damage carries over if you ride?

i help topic starter and i think i know what did hi say, all class change and nerf
and im hear summon do great dmg with hight SPR over 300%

2 Likes

Yes it does, riding is strong with SPR build.

It is full int build.

1 Like

about pyro, is flare better than flame ground ? have some points to use

300 SPR can triple the damage of a summon you could go from 3k to 9k or even more with it.

1 Like

Actually, SPR and INT influence the damage of summons now.
If you check the information of ktos.neet on Sorcerer/Necromancer, you will find the following info on the skills : Create Shoggoth/Summoning

Summon Attack = Z x INT
Summon Defence = Z x SPR

SPR also adds % attack [I believe the kTest thread about the changes said something about 0,67% per SPR-point] and defence [?; not sure about this] to your summon, so obviously after a certain investment, SPR is better than INT, depending on you Summoning skills skilllevel.
By going full SPR you can practically skip adding skillpoints beyond the first into your summoning skill, while you can maintain some damage by investing skillpoints and boosting INT + getting some SPR via equipment, or go hybrid SPR/INT to counter the summoning costs and boost both spell damage and summon damage.

I believe that this is a really good change that opened Sorcerer/Necromancer for all builds instead of locking them behind only INT or only SPR.

1 Like

I’ve done both Full SPR and Full INT Pyro C3, Sorc C3. Sage and Enchanter.

Full SPR takes a lot less damage while riding. The Summon Hits harder too, though INT does affect summon damage.
Salaimon 15 does pretty meh damage either way.
Bats 15 are really strong Full INT. I was fairly reliant on them but then it’s like 6400% scaling.

Full SPR is kind of attractive but this takes away the significance of my pyro Spells.
May switch to Cryo C3 as a result and change up my RP. Used up my daily class reset though so I won’t see that (at least at 288) until tomorrow.

It’s been your stuff I’ve been following for a maybe SPR sorc. The latest iteration of [fireball] is what turned me off pyro. I was thinking something along the lines of linker2 but the nerf to JP killed that boner too.

That leaves me with either wiz3-cryo1 for some control + SPR scaling [reflect shield] (pft I know) + shield mastery: enchant or wiz1-cryo3 but idk wtf to do with a cryo3 on a rider.

Pop off.
Hit Frost Pillar,Sub Zero Shield and maybe ice blast…
Jump back on.
Lol.

Is that still worth using?