Tree of Savior Forum

[Spoiler Alert!] Advertisement phrase?

The free rank reset came with npc in town, not as dlc item …if I remember correctly. Talk to GM npc in town …they’ll give the item to reset

1 Like

incoming whole day maint, incoming 2 week of bugs

Yes, this is true.

I will mention to put a 4th ad banner with -free rank reset & free stat reset-

oh …I misread that lol

I like these! The more of Maggi’s art the better.

1 Like

Anyway, thank you for letting us know when the patch comes. However, please take your time to prepare/verify/test or whatever you need to the patch before opening servers to make sure there will be no serious bugs like VGA crash or so. @STAFF_Yuri :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is this the up to date version or we will get the old ktest versions initially?

1 Like

You’re welcome~

24 Likes

I think “Major game changes” could have been titled “the rebalance” or “rebirth”, but I suppose you guys don’t consider it that big of a change.

To a lot of veterans it is a renewal. The entire meta changes from poor scaling to good scaling. Some classes get worse, some better, some are still all up in the air.

Most of us are just worried but excited at the same time.

Your leveling events have been amazing. I hope you add more of those, they really bring in new faces. Other than that, looks good.

The first one isn’t catchy like the other 2
And maybe change the 2nd one to something more adeguate for a Free to play (Dlc sounds bad)

The rebalance is already here, eh? I guess the last-ditch attempt to lure the wild monkeys out of dev office with some food has ended in a spectacular failure.

Can’t say the game wasn’t fun while it lasted.

#Advertising

Just thought that might need a quote and some bolding for a few people to get excited about.

#Free DLC Pack

That too.

That second one can’t just be considered the combat changes can it?

Criticism: The ball/circle on the second ad looks like an asterisk* at a glance. I’ll think up some phrases/ideas later, ideas take time to stew.

1 Like

What release day? The game is already in Release stages lol.

Don’t do it like that, it’s like this LOL.

#G(uys)
#I(n)
#R(eal)
#L(ife)
#S(mirk)

3 Likes

Can’t tell if you’re being cheeky or actually want feedback so I’ll err on the side of caution.

Third one is the best presentation. Best font, the shadow around the image also works really well. However you should adjust the g in changes to line up with the rest of the word–not sure why it’s several pixels too high/out of place. Also I’d capitalize the G in game, C in Changes, and C in coming.

I also recommend a box around “coming on May 16th” be put around it, like in the purple one.

The first one has a nice text line, but replace the monk with an NPC (sage master’s a babe, go with that one if you want to stick with the blue theme), then use the same shadow on it and font as the third image (or just make a darker text outline and remove the all caps).

4 Likes

I like the second because it has something really attractive :laughing:

2rd and 3nd works great. 1st one need to rework a bit.
*typo is intended

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia

Do you have a brand graphics pack/set of assets that could be released in high resolution that the talented photoshoppers in the community could make some use of?

High res maggi art pack + brand logos, etc

2 Likes

That first one looks like Lama which isn’t even in the game yet and that’s false advertising.
They should change it to Necromancer, the premiere class of Tree of Savior. :joy:

I think we have some, but I have to ask if this possible, and what could we do about it.

1 Like

Hm? That’s a monk though?