Tree of Savior Forum

Spiritual chain + invocation

Someone know if warlock’s invocation works with spiritual chain?

no it does not -must have 20 characters-

What about summoned AI? For example, my sorc summon kills a bunch of linked mobs with invocation active.

Do you have any source about warlock which we could check?
I tried to search before asking here but found nothing.
(sources on any language will do)

I hardly find videos about warlock besides ones showcasing their attacks, same goes for featherfoot

invocation does not count as a buff but an attack - wich makes it impossible to share via spiritual chain - check tosbase.com for skill description

1 Like

The attribute says it boosts nearby ally while you yourself get twice the amount. But since ally usually mean party members so need someone to do calculations for summoning after invocation is casted.
What about casting invocation before summoning, will they get maximum boost?

I believe that the summon is not you, it has it’s own health and etc…
so it’s an ally.

even if it appears as a little square under you health bar?

While attributes cannot be shared, invocation’s attribute is shared, with half the bonus to others

Sorry, I didn’t understand exactly what you are talking about.
but yeah the attribute shares with party members for half potential and without spiritual chain.
the summon may not get the buff if they don’t have dark attack(I don’t know their attack type) as it buffs the target’s dark attack by a percentage

The skill simulator stated Summoning is dark element but I dont think its 100% trustworthy.
Anyway what im taking about is that if invocation buffs you lets say, 20% then you use Summoning, are the summons boosted by 20% or they’ll just receive 10% dark boost. Course, that is IF summoning is actually a dark element skill

i think the invocation skill itself is a buff, which can be shared. but the attribute cannot unless someone else also has the attribute. same principle on wiz3 QC. qc buff is shared but not its attribute. but once a SC w3 QC another w3 with attribute, the attribute procs.

nope skill description clearly says its a magic attack not a buff - its like saying summoning is a buff too - you simply click the skill and it summons stuff around not buffing your character - that attributes affect party members is common since thats what the attribute does like many others

like it doesnt buff stats, but the skill is counted as a buff. i actually havent seen a video of it being shared by SC though because usually videos only show one character

Thanks for you reply :slight_smile:
but you don’t “simply click the skill and it summons stuff around” [quote=“sephi4321, post:13, topic:144137”]
simply click the skill and it summons stuff around
[/quote]
that’s why I asked, even though it makes sense to be an attack.

and also tosbase.com says that Hangman’s Knot is a buff, which made me confuse as to me it look like an attack.

now I saw that sorcerer’s summon leaves a tool tip too.

The attribute explicitly says that it buffs party members.

I just wanted to know if the skill itself can be shared, so my party members could kill stuff and they would turn into spirits, which according to sephi4321 it doesn’t.

How does the skill work btw, is it a one time cast like gather corpse or its like a 45second buff that turns all killed mobs into a spirit during the buff duration

Its a 45s buff (1st row) so i think it can be shared by spiritual chain:

Not sure how the attribute work but i guess you’ll get dark dmg buff when standing near a spirit created by invo (30% for invo caster and 15% for others)

1 Like

The spirits dont seem to last very long and looks like they can be killed?

i guess they are counted as object like fireball and their hit limit also scaling with level (1 x level) like Dark Surge

1 Like