Tree of Savior Forum

Spetember 27th maintenance - whats going on in EU server?

Guys, i would highly appreciate it if you could keep this Topic troll/spam free. not talking to anyone specifically - stating this as a general request. i want the GM’s to actually READ out opinions here, because this is a BIG BIG problem for MANY players in EU, and the way they handle this situation can have a big effect on us.

Thank you :slight_smile:

use the ticket, its faster there

https://treeofsavior.com/inquiry/

1 Like

The last time I trolled you enough to get you frothing mad you said this.

You care about your account that much.

At that point I’m like ok. What’s wrong with this guy. I can literally come on here 3 nights in a row and troll him for hours. I’m no psychologist but probably N.P.D. or something like it. And it kind of fits. Grabs onto negative attention and positive attention even at the cost of living a normal life.

It’s the reason you let me troll you so hard and the reason you will stay here. At least as long as you can hold the center of attention.

1 Like

adding to the list of problems : players cant enter guild hangout… you click it and nothing happens…

@moderators @GM_Francis

Excrulon contributed and IMC returned the favor by deleting his posts and banning those who linked his post :smirk:

Mr Hue gets paid to Hue on TOS forums while at work, I want his job

Greetings Saviors !
Sorry for your inconvenience that matter.
Regarding to the issue that we are aware and currently working on them.

Thanks

No you’re not. I would be surprised if you actuallly knew what the problem was and didnt just copy pasta that reply.

3 Likes

@STAFF_Amy

thanks amy, i hope you guys can fix it soon along with all other game bugs and problems. we love ToS and we want to see it alive for a long long time.

1 Like

inb4 compensation only 1 7days exp tome

1 Like

Well, gotta give it to them. IMC hotfixed the instance dungeon problem.

Yeah but nobody here knows how to admit they were wrong. Thanks for the fast fix imc even tho you broke it in the first place but its ok as long as you fix it fast like this.

You white knight too soon, the problem is still here. So will you admit you were wrong?

2 Likes

They didnt fix it. the problem is still here.

whats going on?

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_John @moderators @GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis

This reset voucher don’t reset Earthtower entrance. This will take again weeks to be fixed. Since I can’t play I don’t play. Gonna see others games, cya tos

BUMP - ITS NOT FIXXED /20char

sure because im no white knight, dungeons were working this morning, now they arent. So they need to fix this ASAP.

ps: But you only comment this to say im a white knight? okay, I see how productive that was.

1 Like

but, coding is not , erm, like weather, sometimes sunny, sometimes raining…

if code working in morning, suddenly code not working in evening?

unless hardware malfunction, but…

u get what i mean?

how do u like if you traveling in aeroplane , the plane sometimes fly, sometimes dont

i know game hosting is not that simple, but if it works, it works.

no?

Trying to do Saalus right now with premade party.
-> It’s Russian Roulette. Either you get in or (90%) client dies. Well coded by monkeys.

1 Like

I like it better when it flies :>