Tree of Savior Forum

Spetember 27th maintenance - whats going on in EU server?

Can you work around it by doing search for party? Use that from time to time to get around the non-crashing version of that bug. Though, queue has to be clear unless you’re willing to risk getting a random.

IMC like if their plane runs on RNG

Plz come and log in with your 4 chars for 175 Rush.
I need 4 260+ chars for running with my Alche, 4 210-250 chars for running with my PD, 4 203-243 chars for running with my Wugu.
I’m waiting for you my love <3

I wonder if @hkkim sportscar has RNGbrakes too ?

The problem is still going on… IMC - we demand answers!

And your only comment to this was indeed white knighting~ Look at yourself before criticizing others, productive white knight

Such productivity huehuehue

1 Like

up … :slight_smile:

up and away~

huehuehue~

1 Like

Aww a poor huehue, good try baiting me. Have a nice day.

And they still don’t fix it. Well 100% time now to farm mats for Vitrov set and craft this.

They are doing maint now to fix it.

It is not a Bug, is a new Feature of ToS like Do NotLoadWorld Commander and Wonderland suits. We advance as the crabs. Instead of solving the mistakes and bug that already we have, only they continue appearing more and more as Pokemon from the grass.

I should look for another MMORPG, only for if the ship finishes of sinking completely.

1 Like

tested it after maintaince same issue not loading

1 Like

What maintence? Today was another?!

1 Like

yea 10 minute one, to fix the instances. but it still isn’t working. I tested it right after the servers came up tho, so maybe it needs some time who knows.

1 Like

Did you do your daily “check files”? Maybe they fix but we still must fix our games.

Oh… THANKS IMC! My Squire was kick out once again when i am in work! How i can protect smile and gear other players now?

can’t really test atm, i selected teh wrong class on my alt so have to reroll it, that takes all my focus. Maybe somebody else can test it out.